Chapter 7-

I look up to see Levi's head looking down at me while he holds me tightly to his body.

"Let go," I say giving him a chance to make it out still being able to have children.

"Promise you won't break the bimbo's wrist," He says as If he talking to a toddler.

"Well, you're no fun" I pout making Levi laugh and gently let me go. I turn around to face him knowing he's about to ask questions. I look around to the staring crowd not wanting to be here anymore.

"Come with me," He says knowingly. I simply nod my head and follow him to the parking lot. "I have a lot of questions for you," He says once we reach his black BMW and opens the passengers' side door and looks at me.

"Oh, hell no. No way in hell am I riding with you anywhere" I say as I cross my arms over my chest

"Are you serious" Levi whines from behind me. Making me chuckle.

"I. am.not. going .anywhere.with.you " I say slowly so his tiny brain can comprehend.

"I'm not going to kill you just get in the car," He says sternly as if he's my father. I take a step and shake my head no.

"You want answers then we stay here" I stand my ground. No matter what he asks I WILL NOT tell him I'm red.

"Why are you so damn stubborn" He mumbles and leans against his car. He huffs in defeat "How did you know how to do that" He finally asks. I shrug my shoulders asking as If I don't know.

"Don't lie, only trained fighters can pull shit like that so easily" I stay silent and stare at the ground not wanting him to know my secret. "Holy shit. You're a fighter" He says as he pushes himself off his car and starts to walk towards me.

"N-no" I let out a squeaky response "I don't know what you're talking about," I say as I take another step backward in the parking lot.

"Well hot damn isn't that just peachy, the nerd I left behind sprouted wings" His sickly sweet smirk creeps on to his face as the words fall from his lips.

"If you think that's bad just imagine what I can do to you. Don't test me." I say as my anger starts to peak again.

"Oh but babe I'm a fighter too and I'm willing to take my chances," he says taking a step forward.

"Stop" I demand as I put my hand out to stop him.

"I don't think I will babe" he pushes my hand away.

"Well don't say I didn't warn you" I smile widely and swing my fist towards his face. Which he catches.

"You're going to have to try harder than that" he smirks.

"Maybe I wanted you to do that" I use his hold on my fist to swing my right foot around to connect with his jaw giving it more power than it would have. He falls to the ground holding his jaw in his hand.

"Well, I wasn't expecting that," He says and maneuvers his jaw letting out a pop sound. I watch with a smirk as he wipes blood from his lip.

"Expect the unexpected babe," I say as I walk away.
———

"What the hell were you thinking!" My baby sister yells at me as she gets into my car.

"I'm not sure what you're talking about" I shrug and start my car's engine and pull out of the school's parking lot.

"You could have gotten suspended, Olivia! The school could have told DSS that your not a suitable caregiver" Chloe lectures making me frown.

"I didn't think about that. I'm sorry for being so careless." I apologize. The last thing I want to do is lose Chloe to the system