Chapter 6- Man stealing whore

"We will have a test this Thursday,so be ready" The feminine teachers voice annonces throughout the room.

"Make sure you" She stops when the door was suddenly swung open as Levi steps through the door thirty minutes late for class.

"Well nice for you to join us,care to tell me why you are so late"The teacher crosses her arms and waits for a response.

"My cat died"He says with no emotion,making a low chuckle escape my lips.

The teacher glares at me while he turns his head and sends a knowing smile my way.

Levi is allergic to cats,deadly allergic.

"Oh, I'm very sorry" The teachers face falls and she looks down to her hands in embarrassment. I chuckle again lightly at the teachers ignorance. A small smile stretches across Levis face as he makes his way to the seat next to mine,sending waves a stress through my body. 

"Is someone still PMSing" Levi ask with a twisted smile as he sits in the chair next to me. I clench my fist so hard my knuckles turn white,If I were to punch someone right now I'd break my  hand.

"I'll take that as a yes" He continues as he stares at me while I ignore him as anger radiates through my body. 

"You know,it was two years ago, get over it" Levi snarls, my silence obviously angering him...good.

I slowly turn my head towards him,the need to punch him growing by every second. I send daggers into his face with my glare his face going from an angry one to a victorious one. I look back to the teacher making him groan in frustration.

"And,you wonder why no one talks to you" He comments sending me over the edge. I snap my head towards him my eyes widen in rage.

"Actually I don't wonder. I choose not to talk to people or have friends,because of you. You taught me a good lesson Levi,people are dicks and you should not trust them" My words laced in a icy tone. Levi opens his mouth to say something then shuts it again.

"That's what I thought"I mumble as I pick up my bag and stand up.

"Ms.Oliva,please take a -" I cut her off by throwing my hand up telling her to stop talking and I keep it up as I walk out of the classroom. I slam the door shut as I exit to separate me with the staring eyes.

I can't even believe him, I have never been so mad,like ever. I wish I could hurt him like he hurt me. I want to rip his heart from chest and watch as he realizes how awful it feels...Wait. I'm going to make him regret coming back. I'm going to make him regret ever messing with me.

"Oliva" a very recognizable voice sings as I hear a door shut. A smile stretches across my face as I hear Levis steps come closer to me. I stand still waiting for him to reach me.

"Your just a sensitive as I remember" His cocky attitude making me sick to my stomach.

"And you are even cockier than I remember" I turn around keeping a fake smile plastered on my face.

~~~~~~~Flash Back(4 Weeks after meeting Levi)~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh come on,it will be fun" He chirps as he places his hand into mine making me instantly smile and feel giddy.

"I can't skip class Levi"I oppose the awful idea.

"Why not" He pouts as he pulls me into his chest making it hard to breathe from our closeness.

"B-B-Bea-B" I struggle to speak as his sweet breath surrounds me,messing up my senses. He chuckles as he gently pushed my back against the lockers trapping me between him and the lockers.

"You know you want too" He breathes  into the bare skin if my neck making my knees buckle. I nod trying to pull myself back together 

~~~~~~End of Flashback~~~~~~~~ 

"You know you love it" A smirk making its way to his face making it harder for me to keep smiling.

"Do I?" I ask sarcastically taking a step closer to him leaving a few inches between us,catching him off guard. I'm 5'8 while hes 6'1ish so he's still stands over me.

"I guess I'd have to keep that a secret" I say innocently with a grin as I take another step closer to him. I press my body against his disobeying every nerve in my body telling me to get as far away from him as possible. He looks down into my eyes with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Your more touchy than I remember"He says making me chuckle. I quickly back him up till his back is pressed against locker as our bodies and so close we can feel each other breathing . The feeling of his body on mine makes my body shoot up in flames while he seems to be very excited. I can feel his heart pound faster and faster making me smile in victory. Now that I know I have this effect on him.

"Well there's a lot of things you didn't know about me" I whisper into his neck letting my breathe fan against his skin giving him obvious goose bumbs. I bring my mouth towards his ear and press  his elobe in between my teeth gently for just a second before I quickly pull away and walk away leaving him confused and surprised.
-------------------------------- 

I eat my salad peacefully outside in my normal seat while listening to the birds chirping to each other. I've always liked birds, they've always seemed so free and graceful. When my parents first died I would dreams of becoming a bird and flying away from the hurt. 

"So you and Levi,huh?" an almost too perky voice says from behind me. I turn my head towards the voice to Beth with a impaisent smile showing her obvious irritation.

"I don't know what your talking about" I say in a low voice turning my head back to my salad hoping she will just walk away.

"Oh, don't be silly girly I saw you two in the hallway today" She says has her voice becomes impossibly higher. She takes a seat next to me and stares at me waiting for an answer.

"Look, If your jealous, don't be. You can have him if you want him. I wish I could get rid of him." I say as I get up and start to walk away.

"I don't believe you" She finally snaps and grabs a hold of my wrist stopping me from moving. I could so easily break her hand right now.

"I'm going to give you three seconds to get your hands off me" I say through gritted teeth as her loose hold becomes tighter,testing my patient I see.

"Keep your man stealing whore of a self away from him" She spits out angrily her hold becoming tighter with every second causing my tember to easily show through my emotions.

"I'm sorry your going to have to be more specific on which boy toy your talking about. I forgot which one was you favorite this week" I say with a twisted smile as anger starts to cloud my thinking. You know that saying "All I see is red" when in my senrio its quite literal. Once I start fighting all I see is red....thus why my nick name is red.

She stands up directly in front of me dropping my hand in the process, she shoots me a glare as she looks into my eyes. I easily stand above her short 5'4 figue while she tries to intimidate me. 

"You Bitch!" She sounds throughout the courtyard making me laugh in annoyance,which obviously pissed her off because she brought her hand up to slap me. Without having to really think about it I grabbed her wrist and twisted it behind here back and pin her against the table holding her down with so much force I can her bones start to crack. Her whimpers of pain go unnoticed by me as my anger is clouding all rationality in my brain. 
I push down harder on her wrist feeling as her bones start to snap under my strength.

"Olivia! Stop!' I hear Chloe yell from behind me. I ignore her along with everyone else who now surrounded us. I bring my head down to hover over her ear.

"How much do you need your right hand" I whisper evilly in her ear as I was about to give the final push to her hand waiting to hear that final crack.

"Your fucking crazy!" She yells as tears of pain escape her eyes.

I was ripped from Beth snapping me out of my trance and finally notice all the people around me staring at me as if I was a time bomb. An arm is wrapped tightly  around my waist pulling me further away from Beth who is now lying on the ground crying with her friends surrounding her.

"You have some explaining to do"