chapter 7

'' You want us to do what exactly? ''

'' I spent like fifteen minutes explaining the plan. Don't tell me that you didn't understand and I have to do it all over again. ''

'' I understood, but I'm giving you a chance to change your mind and say that you were joking, cause your plan is probably the most idiotic thing that you've ever said. Okay, you say a lot of stupid things, so maybe the most stupid since this morning, but still! You can't be serious! ''

Sehun and I were standing in a book shop and looking out the display windows. Our gazes were focused on the police station across the street and we were picking up random books while talking. At one point he stopped flipping through the pages of a story as an attempt to look like an ordinary shopper and turned towards me in disbelief. I just explained to him my plan and he couldn't believe that I wanted him to go set of the fire alarm in the police station, while I went inside and stole something.

'' You do realise that we could end in jail for this? Like an actual prison, with metallic bars on the windows and everything, '' he seriously mumbled and narrowed his eyes.

I cringed and gestured towards the book in his hands with my chin. '' Oppa... ''

He grabbed one at random and he didn't even realise which one he picked up. His eyes grew wide when he saw that it was an erotic novel and he slightly blushed in embarrassment. Then he quickly set it down again, turned towards me and tried to get me to come to my senses. '' I already have a file full of my crimes and I seriously don't need something like this on it too! I thought you called me because you wanted to hang out after school! Why do we have to spend our free days doing something like this? Can't we just do ordinary couple things for once? ''

I grinned at his annoyed whining and glanced at my watch. In realty I wasn't exactly free today and I only had a couple of hours left before I had to run to the job that I had during the week. After quitting my previous one, I managed to score even worse and start making deliveries for a random postal company. I thought I hit jackpot at first, but I realised how it really was as soon as I got my first package of ten kilograms, that I somehow had to drag from one side of Seoul to another, with only the help of Sehun's scooter. '' Couple? Where did you get that from? ''

Sehun frowned and crossed his arms on his chest. '' You have no idea how many old ladies I meet on my way out of the apartment every day and they all ask me why am I living with a high school girl. They look at me like I am some pervert and we are even the same age. Then they judge me when I say that I'm not going to school at the moment! They think we are some kind of loser couple, they think I'm lying when I say that we're just friends and I'm tired of it. ''

'' We are a bit of a loser couple, '' I thoughtfully admitted and cringed. '' Strictly platonic couple. ''

Sehun rolled his eyes when he heard the 'platonic' part and muttered: '' I don't have a thing for crazy women anyway. You owe me for helping you with this by the way. You are cooking dinner for the rest of the week. No, hold up, you are a terrible cook... You are doing our laundry for the rest of the month! Well... Now that I think of it, you aren't that good at that either. You don't even know how to iron my shirts properly and the fact you think fabric softeners are all the same no matter the brand, is a whole other story... How should you pay me back for helping you with this? ''

My head was lowering further and further at the sound of his chattering about all the things I was terrible at. My hands started trembling and I clenched my fingers in to fists. It didn't take long before my bad temper got the best of me and I slapped Sehun's shoulder and hissed: '' How about I call in sick for you? So you can go visit your dad at the hospital tomorrow instead of going to work? ''