Chapter four

•••Not Edited•••

Mr. Dikko woke up and took his shower and got ready for work.
When Mr. Dikko got down the stairs with a swollen eye. Nona his mom was sitting on the dining table when she saw her son coming down the stairs.

Sson, she muttered..
Mom please, don't son me.
Hahhn, what is wrong with you. How could you say that to me.
Mom, I already know everything.
Mr. Dikko's mom looked shocked and confused.
Ahmed, she murmured.
What is it that u already know?
She asked.

As he took in a deep breath and exhaled it out. Clearing his throat. Because he cried too much and for soo long that his voice wasn't clear anymore. And his fair skinned face turned red.

All what you have done just to keep me away from my family, i mean my wife and daughter...
To say Nona was shocked was an understatement.

What!!!
Hhoww. Hhhhm... Cleaning the guilty sweat that was about to roll down her face.

She just knew that she couldn't oppose or tell him whatever it is that he heard was a lie..

My son I did all that just to keep you safe and close to me and your father..

But you see son, Hadiza is a very poor and illiterate girl. U can't live with her as a wife, while you are the opposite of her.
U are no match for each other.

Mr. Dikko kept looking at her while she continues talking.
Mr. Dikko felt like pushing his mom to the wall..

He was talking to his self saying :god what have I done to you, that you will reward me with a mother like this. A very heartless and ungrateful woman... As tears rolled down his face..

Mom please all this should stop here, I have decided. I have found my family (wife and daughter).
And am moving back with them. Whether you like it or not. And I don't want to have anything to do with you anymore.

Mr. Dikko's mom started crying,whipping and shading tears.
Asking for her son's forgiveness. He forgave her but still not sure if he could still live with her..

He then decided to leave his mom for his family.

After two days. Mr. Dikko visited Hadiza's Provence. And fortunately he met Halima playing with her ball. While her mom was making dinner.

Halima kicked her ball to a distance she couldn't reach.
She then shouted mommy can i go and look for my ball, i can't find it anyway around here..
Yes sweetie, you may but don't stay long. As long as the sunsets and u still can't find it just come back home ohk. As she kissed her forehead.

Yes mom, replied Halima.
Halima began to walk around the province looking for her ball. Some minutes later, then she saw the ball from a far place. As she ran over to pick the ball. When she reached where the ball was, she bent down to pick up the ball. But when she was about to raise her head up. She now saw a very good looking man in her front.....

Hi cuties 😘..
How was the chappie..
Hope it's good enough and ope u enjoyed it..

Well i don't really know what's going to happen next. But stay tuned for the next chapter.

Love you to the moon and back ❤❤💓💗💝.

And pls don't hesitate to correct me when you are supposed to.
I like it when corrected..

And pls don't forget to
Comment

Vote ☑️
&
Share

Still love you ❤💖.

Teemarh__