chapter 10..

Unedited

And guess what ? I yelled again...

Wa'alaikumussalam ! Mene ne kinshi go mani cikin gida kamar tsohuwar karya (what is it that u will enter my house like a lost b**....
OMG this woman can abuse!

Before she finishes her..... Whatever.. Magira meowed and she scared the crap out of her am sure she almost excreted there..

Uban mai mage keyi a cikin gidana (what the hell is a stupid cat doing inside my house)..
She yelled looking angry and confused ..

La haula (O M G) ..
Wallah I have forgotten that grandma doesn't like cats at all she's scared of cats imagine (smirks)..

Kaka Dan Allah kiyi hakuri Wallahi na manta ba kya son mage (granny Pls am sorry wallah I have forgotten that u don't like cat) ..
Am really sorry.. I said with a long face still scared cause am seventy five percent 75% sure that old woman can slap me at any point of time...

I call her Kaka when it's something serious or when am really in need of something..

U are forgiven but before I open and close my eyes again i want this thing out of my house, she muttered not even looking at it..

Haba Kaka! Just take a look at her now I pleaded giving her a cute puppy face..

Hmm she sighed softly and took a look at her and I was sure that something touched her heart, seeing a poor cat looking weak and hungry...
Yyyihhk she stammered giving Magira a disgusting look..

You can let the thing stay but just make sure it won't come near me, kinji ko she yelled little..
I nodded my head sharply as I embraced her into a hug telling her u are the best of all Granny as took Magira with me out side corridor ..
I know right she replied back..

Halima!! Na'am I answered, rushing inside..

And remember that your grandpa has to approve the thing's stay in this house am not the one to make the final decision, u know right..

Yes ma, I replied back..

Oyyah where are my fishes? Grandma inquired..
Right here ma I said handing her the lylon..

Grandma's eyes were wide open like a full saucer when she saw those two big cat fishes , Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah she yelled a bit with a wide smile on her face...
Halima my child you've made my day, u really made my day..

Allah yayi maki Albarka ya ta (May God bless you my child) Grandma muttered..

Ameen Kaka I replied back...

She  embraced me into a bone crushing hug as she pecked me all over my face...

Grandmaaa I can't breathe ..
I sobbed..

Sorry dear she muttered pecking me again...

Hi Wattys ..

How you dey all?
Hope all is good...

    U guys might say that the chapter is a bit short.
Wallahi Wattpad is trying my patience, I've written about 850 words and have edited it but it cleared everything up...

So i hope you liked the chapter..

Vote,
       Share &
Comment..

XoXo

Teemarh__

☁✨✨☁✨✨☁
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
☁✨✨✨✨✨☁
☁☁✨✨✨☁☁
☁☁☁✨☁☁☁