Chapter 12..

She got unconscious and he quickly rushed her to the hospital..

Edited.

Halima's POV.

As he quickly brought her out of the house looking unconscious as ever her head was bleeding as a result of excessive hits that she recieved from her heartless so called father..

The looks on his face says it all, he looked shocked and scared..

So pathetic not the sarcasm..

He quickly stopped a cab and we got in.

She was immediately taken to the emergency room..

Her dad kept lingering and roaming up and down in the hospital's corridor, as if he really loves her..

Whilst me on the other hand, i sat down on one of the valid sits and kept praying for Falmata..
I've been praying since when they took her in..
My eyes are so ready for the water works..

It has been an hour for goodness sake..

I was praying on the tiles when I heard mufi's father asking the Doctor about his daughter's condition..

She's awake sir but she needs to rest due to the excessive wounds and injuries on her body, she is supposed to sleep for at least one hour for her to regain her energy..
And she needs to take a proper diet for her to recover as soon as possible..
Now, follow me to my office for some prescriptions of drugs she is needing..

Yes Doc , was all i heard him muttered..

Then he waited for me to say my salam..
Kin idar (are u done)? He asked me with his grumpy voiced..

Eh, was all I could reply him with..
Tohm bari inje in siyo mata magani da abinci kafin ta tashi (okay, let me go and buy some drugs and food before she wakes up)..

Se ka dawo (be safe) i altered..

If she wakes up before i come back ki ce mata naje in dawo bazan dade bah (tell her that I will be back soon)..

Tohm (OK) I replied..

After making sure that he has left already, i stood up and I felt a grumpy sound in my stomach my stomach is growling am hungry....

But I can't leave Falmata all alone here, so I endured the hunger as I continued praying for Faali's quick recovery..

Grandma and Grandpa must be looking for me, but I will get back home when Falmata wakes up..

Ehm, Are u here for the girl in room 8b? A nurse asked..

Yes, i snapped..

Good, she is awake now and u can go check on her..

Sure! I said my voice full of joy 😁..

Faalee!! I yelled as I badged into the room..
Leemarh! She yelled in a very low tune.

Ya jiki (how's your body)?
da sauki Alhamdulillah (Am feeling better)..

Baba yaje ya dawo, yace in gaya maki idan kin tashi amma baze dade ba(baba asked me to tell you that he went out but won't stay long)..

Tohm was all she could say.

Then she just faced the window which is lightening the whole room..
Tears were about to roll down her cheeks..
Her eyes says it all...

Halima, he hates me, everyone hates me, they all hate me..

Fatima don't say that (I call her that on serious occasions)..

No, he hates me, they all hate me, is that not the reason why my mom left me? She always says it, her words are always echoing in my mind, always coming in my dreams..
U are a bad luck to me and your dad, u are a cursed child, ever since i gave birth to you nothing good has being coming my way, i hate you, i wished that I never had a child than to call u my daughter.. I hate you!!!

Just then her dad came in and asked me to take my leave that my grandparents must be looking for me..

Yes sir, i replied.

After biding faali good bye and wishing her well recovery...

Yo lovelies 😘..
How are u doing?
Hope everything's fine..

Sincerely I can't say anything but am sorry, am sorry for not updating earlier..
Wallahi, school and stuffs can't cope with all..

But here u have it, ope u enjoyed it ✨..

Please
Vote, comment & share..

Love
Teemarh__..