Chapter nine 9..

Dedicated to samatehyassin

End of Flashback

2 years Later

Halima has been living with grandma maimuna and grandpa Abdulrahman ..

Halima's POV

It's been two years now ,i still can't remember anything from my past life. But grandma and grandpa are really helping, I don't mind or try to remember who my parents are or where to find them, am just blessed with two unknown people who have endless love for me. (Grandma and grandpa)..
I just love them so much..
It's only when they try to ask me whether i have some memories back, that's when I used to remember that i had another family apart from them which I can't remember till date...

Halima! Halima!! Grandma called.

Na'am! I answered . Come here you beautiful one with a wide smile on her face as she pulled me into a hug tickling me as i laughed my heart out..
Grandma calls me that (beautiful one) when it's time to eat,play or take a shower and sometimes swimming after all we live by the sea..

Oyyah Muje ayi wanka, embarrassing right?(smirk)..
Well grandma still baths me, she always says that am still a kid and she's running out of energy, so it's better for her to bath me till when she thinks she is supposed to stop.. And that am just eight years, that's what she assumes ...
So i let her bath me besides am very happy for that and am always thanking Allah for giving me a wonderful Granny and Grandpa(granny in particular)..

So i went to my room just to meet Bugoso playing and chewing my towel..
Sorry forgot to tell you..

Flashback..

Bugoso is my new friend well let's say best friend well apart from Falmata I love her so much 😘..

Well I found Bugoso by the sea under my boat sniffing,it seems like he has been alone and looks hungry. After fishing some fishes from the sea.. Thank Allah I got a very big cat fish today and some other sea foods like; 2 crabs, shrimps and other species of fish..

I took them all and packed them inside a lylon and decided to take Bugoso home with me...

I hopped on my boat and rowed straight home, I kept talking and talking to Bugoso which am sure he doesn't understand but i kept singing and talking to him as i rowed my boat along...

I reached home safely, Alhamdulillah..
(thanks be to Allah)..

Assalamu Alaikum! I yelled a bit.. Granny na dawo (Am back)..

And guess what, I yelled again in an interrogated manner...

Halo fellows ❤❤..
Long time no see, how have you been?
Hope all is good..

Ya azumi and everything and am sorry for the late update, azumi and school se Hakuri 😌😫..

So how was the chapter? I hope u guys really enjoyed it ..

Pls u guys should help a soul by checking out my other book Beyond Her Expectations,i promise you won't regret it 😁..

This is my first time writing a person's POV I only write author's so Pls bear with me 👏👐...

🔔🔔: Unedited..

Teemarh__

I love you all 💋💋💋💋💋☁
💋💋💋💋💋💋
💋💋☁☁💋💋
💋💋☁☁💋☁
💋💋💋💋💋☁
💋💋☁☁💋💋
💋💋☁☁💋💋
💋💋💋💋💋💋
💋💋💋💋💋☁
☁☁☁☁☁☁
👋👋☁☁👋👋
👋👋☁☁👋👋
👋👋☁☁👋👋
👋👋👋👋👋👋
☁👋👋👋👋☁
☁☁👋👋☁☁
☁☁👋👋☁☁
☁☁👋👋☁☁
☁☁☁☁☁☁
💋💋💋💋💋💋
💋💋💋💋💋💋
💋💋☁☁☁☁
💋💋💋💋💋☁
💋💋💋💋💋☁
💋💋☁☁☁☁
💋💋💋💋💋💋
💋💋💋💋💋💋