Chapter 8.

She's suffering from amnesia??
Quired Maimuna.
Yes Answered Grandpa..

Baby girl can you remember your name? Asked Maimuna..
Hmmm, sobbed Halima..
Grandma was about to hug her when she noticed an engraved necklace on her neck..
Halima was the name written on the necklace..
Abdulrahman! Kalli wuyanta (take a look at her neck).. Said Grandma...
It's a necklace! he exclaimed..
Yes, and there is a name on it..

Baby girl me and Grandpa here (patting him on his shoulder) will call you Halima ohk cleared grandma. ohk replied Halima with a wide smile on her face..
Ohk, baby from today onward this is Grandpa(pointing him) and I am Grandma dear.
Said Maimuna with a smile on her face.. Ohk Grandma as they all chuckled softly.

~~~~
Mr. Dikko (Ahmed) : I don't see the use of me in this universe, am nothing without my family.... i don't know what to do anymore, my wife is dead and my daughter.... Who knows maybe she is dead. But noo I can't resist thinking and dreaming of her calling my name saying Daddy, i'm missing u, Daddy I'm missing you. It always sings inside my head, so I still have hope of meeting my daughter Halima... I still do, I really do.. Shouted Mr. Dikko..
Amrah quickly rushed into the room and tried to calm him down .....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Holla cuties ❤💋..
Short chapter haann...
And sorry for the late update...

It's just that am not getting enough votes as i expected, pls if the story is that bad please you should tell me so that I will know what to do..
Cause your votes motivates me to write more...

Teemarh __

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜