33.

i just got off my shift at work, and i'm sitting in my car nervous to meet with Andy once again.

wendy convinced me to meet him again, and here i am sitting in a parking lot at a coffee shop close by to her house.

i decide to get out and go into the coffee shop to stall time, and i notice him already sitting at a table.

i sit down across from him as he greets me.

"hi, Bradley." he says quietly.

"hi." i answer blankly.

"look, i know i have a lot of explaining but first. i'm just gonna say sorry. i know i offended you with my comment, i can tell that girl means a lot to you, so i'm sorry." Andy apologizes and i nod looking away.

"thanks for apologizing. now why are we here?" i ask confused.

"i want to have a relationship with you." he reveals to me and i tilt my head.

"you're trying to play a dad role you're saying?" i ask and he nods.

"yes, and i want to meet that girl."

"it's gonna take time." i confess and his face lightens up.

"really?" he says and i nod slowly.

"yeah."

"thank you, Bradley. i know it's been difficult without a parent role." i hear him quietly say and i frown slightly.

"i guess it's been different i noticed it now. i raised myself." i slowly reveal and he looks down.

"it's alright though." i say and he looks back up

"i'm sorry i hope you know that." Andy says and gets up.

i look down unforgiving and and i feel a pair of arms wrap around me, i widen my eyes stunned.

it's the first time i've felt my real dad hug me, and it's sad.

i slowly wrap my arms around him and i feel
a warm tear on my shoulder.

"brad, i love you kid. i'll always be your dad. that's one thing you can't change." he says to me and i look away dumbfounded.

"thank you." i say and stand up.

i grab my phone and he watches me leave.

i walk out the shop and walk away in a hurry.

i hear a unfamiliar young mans voice, and i turn around.

"excuse me, you dropped your wallet back there." a man in his twenties says, from what i'm guessing by his appearance.

he has hazel like eyes, and short brown curly hair, he's wearing black pants and a dark blue sweatshirt. his shoes stand out very little which are black vans, and i can tell he is around 6'0.

"oh thanks man, i didn't realize i dropped it." i say and he hands it to me.

"you look familiar. don't you work at the coffee shop on 4th street?" he asks with a head tilt.

"yeah i do actually, how'd you know?" i ask also very curiously.

"oh i go in there almost everyday before i go to work, and you took my order before." he reveals to me and i catch on.

"oh, you work next door to us don't you? at that that place with those neon signs. kinda dark?" i ask and he nods.

"yeah the restaurant, it's called 85 degrees." he confirms and i nod.

"nice, i've never been there before. what's your name again? maybe when i'll go i can ask for you." i ask curiously and he laughs.

"i'm Robin, what's your name?" he questions and puts out his hand.

"i'm Bradley." i say shaking his hand.

"nice to meet you then. i'm working tomorrow in the evening. maybe you can stop by and we can hangout." he suggests and i nod.

"cool, i don't see a problem with it." i shrug

"alright, so i guess i'll see you later." he says and i nod

"yeah for sure."

i walk back to my car and get in driving off.

i drive to wendy's house, and sit in traffic as usual.

a couple minutes later i arrive at her house and pull in the driveway, i park and turn the car off.

i open the door and get out, shutting it behind me. i walk over to her front door and get my keys opening her door and walking inside, locking it behind me.

i hear a sound of tv, upstairs and walk upstairs to her room where i see her cuddled up with blankets and i see her watching a tv show.

i smile and she sits up, excitedly.

"hi wen." i laugh and she hugs me tightly.

"hiii." i hear her giggle vibrate on my chest and i smile to myself

"how was your day?" she asks and pulls away.

"busy, i'm so tired." i laugh and she pats the bed.

"here, wanna sleep?" she asks me and i nod.

"i really do." i give in as i watch her sit back down with her back propped up with pillows as her eyes are glued to the television screen.

i rest my head on her lap, exhausted as my eyes get extremely heavy.

i feel her hands massage my hair and i fall asleep so quickly to her touch.

i can't wait to make you mine.