36.

"we'll take it." brad says short and i look at him with a annoyed face, why must you be so petty.

you're so much cuter when your not a jerk.

i stand there letting brad do a lot of the talking since i'm really shy.

"okay, we'll put your name down, and the payment will be monthly. also if there's any questions feel free to email me, and this place will be good to move into in about a week. we will be in contact." he says and me and brad both nod.

"thank you." i say softly to the man and brad grabs my hand walking me out the apartment.

"what?" i ask him curiously to the sudden mood change.

"hm? nothing." he says in a low voice and i nod hesitantly.

"okay." i look away and his hand is still intertwined with mine.

"are we going to my house?" i ask and he shakes his head.

"no, the apartment." he says meaning his apartment.

"oh okay." i say and he walks towards the elevator, i follow and he presses the button as the elevator opens fast.

we walk in and he presses floor 18, which takes us up quickly, though it's kinda busy in his apartment complex right now.

once we get on the floor, the elevator opens for us and we both walk out.

he walks towards his apartment, and uses his other hand to get his key, unlocking it and pulling the door open.

i walk in and let go of his hand, walking towards his counter and taking a seat near the island.

i hear his footsteps walking behind me, and i feel his hands on my shoulders.

"i'm sorry for acting like that earlier." he apologizes in my ear and i look straight in front of me confused.

"don't apologize, i was being so rude to you. i'm sorry." i apologize and i feel him grip his hands tighter on my shoulders.

"i missed you, and i don't know why. i've been with you all morning." he says confused.

"probably because we weren't exactly talking." i laugh silently and he walks to the other side of the counter to face me.

"i know, can i take you out again this weekend?" he asks me and i smile widely.

"yes, you can." i say with a grin and he walks over to me, again.

i watch as he turns to me and pulls me close to his face, i close my eyes and i feel him peck my lips softly.

i blush and pull away from him, and his phone rings, he clicks his tongue and grabs his swiping the call.

"hello?" he asks curiously looking at me.

"..yeah but i can't on Saturday robin, i'm taking my girlfriend out." he laughs and i tilt my head confused, robin? i know Arden's robin. but not like that.

"okay yeah Sunday then." he says bye and then soon hangs up.

"who's robin?" i question, curiously.

"oh, he's this guy i met by my work. he only lived in seattle for about 4 months so i'm like his first friend besides his girlfriend." he explains to me and i catch on quickly.

"oh you met a friend?? did he tell you his girlfriends name?" i ask curiously getting excited that he might be friends with my best friends boyfriend.

"yeah i finally made one, and not that i know of." brad tilts his head as if he's trying to remember something.

"i think your friend is my best friend, Arden's boyfriend." I stand there

"the one you went to the mall with right?" he asks me sitting next to me in a chair.

"yes!" i let out a slight giggle and decide to text her.

"hold on." i put my hand on his thigh, pausing the conversation.

i grab my phone and unlock it searching for her number, once i find it i type a quick message to her.

'i think your boyfriend is friends with my boyfriend.' i type quickly and send putting my phone down turning my attention back to brad who's impatiently looking at me.

"ha. sorry.." i laugh nervously as he grabs my hand.

"i wanna tell you something.. but it can wait until Saturday." he explains to me and i look at him completely.

"huh? okay.." i say nervously and he laughs.

"it's not bad." he comforts and i smile.

"oh good."

"i want to know something." i ask curiously and he turns his head

"what?" he questions and i laugh.

"am i your first official girlfriend?" i ask curiously and he looks away shyly.

"...kinda" he admits and i gasp.

"really?" i ask and he nods.

"yes it was complicated when i was 18, but am i your first boyfriend?" he asks me and i shake my head.

"No..." i sigh.

"i wish you were my first to a lot of things." I heave a sigh and he frowns.

"What happened?" he asks me worriedly and i shake my head.

"I'll possibly cry. You know i don't like to cry." I argue and he turns a bit irritated.

"Did your ex boyfriend do something to you?" He asks me tensing up.

"He didn't force it, but i lost my virginity to that guy. Then he cheated on me, and literally went ghost on me afterwards." I confess and he widens his eyes angrily.

"He w-what?" he asks again not believing me and i nod looking down.

"I'm over it now but i wish i didn't waste such time on him, and i wish i could have everything he took from me back." I explain and he clenches his jaw.

"I can't believe that. I wish i known you at that time." he confesses and i look away.

"I know. What's even more sad is I told my best friend I was pure, because i didn't want to remind myself that he took my innocence away and left me feeling so empty. That's why i acted so cold towards you when we first talked." I explain and he gets up embracing me.

"you don't need to think about this anymore. i'm here wen, and i'm gonna protect you til as long as i can. you mean so much to me." he hugs me and i smile softly.

"thank you, Bradley. You really did heal me. you didn't deserve what you went through." i confess to him and he kisses my forehead.

"i can't lose you, promise me if there comes a time where you don't wanna be with me that you will try to work this out with me. no matter how annoying and clingy i get." he pleads to me and my heart crumbles one by one.

"i would never not wanna be with you, you are the only one for me. The only one i wanna be with. my eyes are on you." i promise to him and he hugs me once again and i can't help but think.

how much i'm starting to think about us, i can't be without you. you're my world.