Chapter 5. New generation.

Jesse's POV.

I almost forgot about the time, until Romeo tugged me back. I groaned and lost balance, falling on the cold stone floor. The monster just laughed and strongly kicked me in my ribs, breaking some of them. I wanted to scream in pain, but the mask prevented any sort of sound to come out from my mouth, so the only thing I could do is frown. The pain wouldn't make me cry, I've seen and been through much worse.

The Admin smiled weakly, using his foot to turn me on my left side. I hissed, as he put his foot on my head, making me stay still and listen to him.
- How did it feel, puppy? - He chuckled, his eyes glowing with sadistic enterntainment. - Now, that is called pain. You better do whatever I tell you to, otherways you'll feel it again. You or your pathetic friends from Underneath will suffer if you're not obedient. Is that clear?

Somehow I managed to nod, and he stepped back, allowing me to struggle, standing up. But, once I was standing on my feet, Romeo hit me in my stomach.
Sharp pain ran through me, as I fell again. The imposter frowned and shook his head.
- This is not how you stand in front of your master, Jesse! - He said.

I groaned in the pain and got up from the floor, but this time decided to stay on my knees. The Admin grinned wickedly, walking around me in circles as I kept my eyes on the stone floor.

- Good boy. - He laughed and put his hand on my head. - Now, you better get used to being pathetic - from now on, you're nothing. You are my property, I do whatever I want with you. Try to resist, and I'll make you or somebody you care about, suffer. Be obedient, and I'll let you live your miserable life. I may call you "Jesse", but you must also react at "puppy" or "pet". Usually you'll have to wear the mask, but if I take it off, you must talk only when I ask you to. You will get up with the sunrise and get rest only after sunset. Do you understand me, puppy?

I sighed and nodded. Romeo smirked and pulled my chin up, making me stand up. It felt really weird - staring right into my own face. I gritted my teeth and looked at my feet, bowing a little. The Admin still kept his hand on my head, and I felt how he started moving it, petting me. And, once again, I felt that strange feeling in my soul. How could I possibly enjoy that?!

- Now, for starters... - The doppelganger suddenly flinched, letting go of my hair. I saw his eyes widening for a second, but the next moment he laughed.
- Oh, well, looks like it have to wait. - He smiled and lifted his head higher, and I considered it was a sign for me to stand up. - You see, puppy, I like spending time training you, but there are some other things I have to pay attention to.

He turned around and started walking towards the throne, and I decided to follow him. The shape-shifter kept his hands behind his back, which made his posture look proud. His glowing red and yellow eyes were shining with excitment, but it wasn't hard to notice that he was keeping an eye on me.

Without saying a word, he opened a secret door and both of us went through. The hallway we appeared in was dark and cold, and I honestly couldn't see a thing. Romeo, however, didn't pay attention to the darkness, as he tightly grabbed my forearm and tugged me towards him. I groaned, but obediently came to the cold stone wall. The Admin smirked and snapped his fingers.

The next thing I felt was a tight iron cuff wrapping around my neck. I gulped as it became harder to breathe and instinctly tried to take it off. Of course, it was no use - the collar was chained to the wall, so I could only walk in five steps radius. Romeo smirked and put his hand on my head, petting me a little.
- That's a good boy. - He said and pressed on my head, making me stand down on my knees. - Don't worry, Jesse, I won't be gone for long. Now, for you to not get too bored...

He snapped his fingers again, and a white glowing orb appeared right under my nose. I flinched as I saw a strange picture forming in the sphere. It was a field with different types of flowers and plants.
- Be a good pet. - The tyrant patted my head. - And I might consider leaving the Hole for you to watch.