Bonus chapter!

Jesse's POV.

Romeo's evil eyes were staring right at me, as I felt them slowly burning my skin. His smirk was full of venom, it was probably possible to kill with it. He was sitting on the throne, his hands on the armrests. He did look like a king now - a tyrant, a king of blood and violence. Oh, how I hated him!

I was standing there, in front of him, on my sore knees. A tight metal collar around my neck made it harder for me to breathe, tight cuffs around my wrists didn't allow me to move my hands from behind my back. Not to mention the muzzle, which hurt my jaw really bad. I watched in fury as Romeo smirked at the sight of me, defeated and restrained. It made him feel good, powerful.

Sick loser.

He was staring right at me, not speaking a word. Lucky for me, for whatever reason the Admin turned back into his ugly self. It would've been much worse for me to look into the evil version of my own eyes.
- Now, Jesse. - He said, his voice dark and low. - Are you going to be obedient or do I have to make you submit?
I didn't answer, apart from staring in his devilish eyes, not blinking. I was a human! He had no right to do that to me!

- Well, - Romeo raised his eyebrow. - Let's see, let's see. Ah!
In less than a moment he teleported himself to be right in front of me. I growled as he put his hand on my head, petting me.
The monster stepped back, grinning wickedly. It was bad news. Actually, no, it was way worse than bad news!
- You're supposed to be a smart cookie, aren't you? - He teased. - Let's see if you know some commands.

Who did he think I was?! A dog? His personal slave? What is wrong with this creep?!

- First of all... - Romeo chuckled. - Lay.
I didn't move, even when his fiery gaze was burning my skin. There's no way I would obey his commands!
The Admin frowned and snapped his fingers. All of a sudden, a wave of piercing pain rushed on my body and I screamed in agony.
My body hit the cold floor, as the pain left me. I was laying, shaking and panting, wishing to get more oxygen.

- That wasn't so hard, was it? - Romeo chuckled. I growled at him. - Now, stay put.
I didn't move, and, frankly, I didn't have enough strengh to.
- Good boy. - He whispered, and I felt him putting a foot on my head. I flinched and hissed, as he pressed me to the ground. It started to hurt physically, not to mention it was the most humiliating moment of my life.

- There, there. - The Admin's voice was anything but comforting. - You will get used to it.
I hated the very idea of getting used to being ashamed as this.
Suddenly, the pressure on my head disappeared. Romeo walked around, so that he was standing in front of me. I could see his feet in front of my face. If it wasn't for the goddamn muzzle, I would've spat on it.

I struggled to get up, but it was no easy task. It the end, I ended up simply turning my head enough to look Romeo in the eye. He crossed his arms, smirking in sick amusement. It wasn't good sign. I didn't know what perverted thoughts were in his mind right now, and, honestly, I was glad I didn't.
- Now, since I don't trust you enough to take the muzzle off... - The Admin chuckled darkly. - Just touch my boot with it.

What?! I froze, completely not moving, even when Romeo stepped forward, so his black boots were close to my face. Too close, if you ask me.
I tried to crawl back, but a wave of pain stopped me from doing it. But I wasn't going to actually do something that would feel like kissing his boot. I wasn't that desperate!

- Well? - The Admin raised his eyebrows. - Go on, we don't have all the time in eternity.
I growled and shook my head, my eyes probably shooting daggers to him. If only I had my hands free, I would've easily choked him to death, or grabbed all the potatoes in all three worlds and shoved them down his throat until he suffocated. Ah, sweet dreams!
- No? - Romeo "tsk"ed. Gosh, how could he possibly be that annoying?! - Oh, really, Jesse? Wanna test my patience, eh?
Before I could answer in any way, he did the worst thing imaginable.