un

HIS !

JOHNNY ROLLED HIS SUITCASES down the sidewalk with the help of his uber driver who was so kind. He knocked on the door and watched the Uber drive way.

Meridith, Johnny's mother, opened the door and attacked him with a big hug. "Oh honey I've missed you so much! We all have!" She sulked happily. Her son has been gone for a while with his career launching off, you'd understand how excited she'd be to see him again.

"I've missed you too mum, but these bags are really heavy so let's take them inside first." He smiles cheekily, the same old one that never changed since he was a teenager. His mother chuckles and helps her son out, once the bags are set in the hallway they walk into the living room to see the rest of the Orlando's.

"Choppy! Darian, Maddie, Dad!" John shouts, running over to hug each of them. They all cheer on the arrival of their sibling and son, once the greetings were over they all settled down in the huge lounge and began to talk about his trip.

"It was amazing! Everybody was so nice, the fans were absolutely incredible I loved it!" John had gone on tour after his devastating breakup with whom he thought was the love of his life. She maybe still is. Today he officially finished and is now back home with his family. No drama, no breakups, just a good vibe in canada.

Luckily, Kenzie is in L.A and no where near John. Well at least that's what he thought. "Guys I'm going to head up to my room, uh call me when we're going out for dinner." Said Lauren, dismissing herself from the room. She had some news to inform somebody about.

John picked up on her odd tone, it didn't sound right at all. And he wanted to know what was going on.

He dismissed himself as well, making an excuse on wanting to talk to Lauren. Johnny quietly tiptoed his way upstairs and leaned against the door so she wouldn't hear him. John noticed she was on the phone.

"Hey, Kenzie! So, um- Johnny's back. And I thought I should tell you since you're living here. I don't want any of you to get hurt considering that whole mishaps. I love you, now I have to go before they get suspicious." Johnny widens his eyes and quickly ran into his bedroom, shutting the door and breathing heavily.

His tears built up a wall but he refused to let them out, he wasn't sixteen anymore. Kenzie lives in Toronto now? Johnny couldn't help but think about the 'mishaps' Lauren was talking about.

▂▂▂▂

Mackenzie had woken up the best morning with an uneasy feeling in her stomach. Johnny is back in Canada, she might see him but she doesn't want to. Well apart of her does. She knew he was going to come back eventually, but it happened so fast. The door to her bedroom opened up, snapping her out of her thoughts.

It was her fiancé Ashton. "Great, you're wake. How'd you sleep, baby?" He had leaned over and pressed his lips against hers but Mackenzie only pecked him before moving away. For some reason when she looks at Ashton now she sees an image of Johnny.

Ashton raised his eyebrows at Mackenzie, she was acting odd. Mackenzie's gaze falls over the cot on the side of their large room that was holding her one year old, Bella.

Bella is not Ashton's baby, she is actually Johnny Orlando's kid. The funny part is, he doesn't know he has a kid. If he ever sees Bella and Mackenzie that could be a problem. She never planned on telling him Bella was his, after all they broke up. He hurt Mackenzie.

The couple leave the bedroom, allowing their daughter to sleep. Mackenzie made sure to turn the baby monitor on so she could hear everything from downstairs.

Even though Bella isn't Ashton's daughter, he still treats her like she is. After all, Bella needs the father figure in her life as she grows up. Ashton is always there to take care of Bella when Mackenzie is working or at business meetings.

"What's the plan for today, babe?" Ashton and Mackenzie were seated in the living room, warm mugs thag were filled with coffee in their hands.

Mackenzie looked at her notes, reminders and calendars. "I've got two meetings for the morning so you'll be home with Bella. Then I'm free till evening, I'm going over to Lauren's with Bella. A little cute girls night."

"I am able to take care of Bella but in the afternoon I've got a photo shoot so you'll be with her in the afternoon, right?"

Kenzie smiles. "Yeah I'll take her to the park or something. Thanks babe, you're amazing." She kisses him, standing up and rushing off to get ready for her two meetings.

Sometimes she hates the life of being a celebrity.

TAY TALKS ✧༺♥༻∞

winter is coming in aus woo