trois

HIS !

MACKENZIE PARKED THE CAR once she made it to their home. She unbuckled her seatbelt and ran out to the side Bella was seated on. Bella was kicking her legs as Mackenzie unbuckled her baby seat and lifted her out of it. After grabbing the bag, she locked the car and made it to their front door. Her stomach was churning with nervousness as she held Bella on her hip.

She prays Johnny isn't home, but Lauren wouldn't invite her if he was. Right? She would tell Mackenzie if Johnny would be home. A smile is brought onto Mackenzie's face when Lauren opens the door. They all hug and greet each other, feeling excitement run through their veins.

"Kenzie! How are you? It's been weeks." Lauren screams. Mackenzie nodded, agreeing with her best friend.

"Meetings, interviews, taking care of this little one." Mackenzie chuckles slightly. Lauren's face is filled with sympathy when she looks at Bella, knowing she is in fact her brothers child.

Once she has spoken to everyone else and is assured that Johnny isn't home they run upstairs and put on something for Bella then sit on the bed and chat. "Are you ever going to tell Johnny?"

Mackenzie sighs, knowing very well this was going to be brought up. "I can't, like I physically can't. And you know how we ended, I don't think I'll be able to face him."

Lauren nods, understanding completely. Moving off of the topic, they spend hours messing around, playing with Bella and doing all these activities. The fun stopped when Kenzie heard a car pull up. She ran to Lauren's window and looked outside, it was Johnny. She felt sick.

"He's here! I've got to go! Bella, pack your things, it's uh past your bedtime!" She stutters, throwing things into the bag. Bella doesn't know what's going on but she watches her mum pack and helps gently.

"You have to go out back and through the side gate, he's coming through the front." Lauren reminds Mackenzie.

Mackenzie nods and the three run downstairs, she was running so fast she didn't realise her phone slipped out. Kenzie quickly hugs Lauren and hears the door unlocking so they bolt to the side gate.

Johnny returns from clubbing with his boys, it was a welcome back gift. He takes off his bomber jacket and hooks it on the hanger, walking into the main area where everyone is. He notices Lauren looking a little puffed out.

"Hey, you good? You look like you just ran a marathon." Johnny chuckles.

She glares. "If only you knew." Johnny raised his eyebrows but didn't think about it. Then he walks into the kitchen to grab a drink and almost steps on something. A phone.

Curiosity got the better of him and he picked it up, pressing the home button. His eyes watered and his heart shattered when he sees a picture of Kenzie with a boy. Ashton. Lauren runs in and notices what he's looking at, cursing silently. Imagine if Bella was in the picture.

Johnny turns around, he thought he was over her, now he knows he isn't. "Kenzie was here! Is she hiding? Did she leave?" He ran to the front door and ran outside. Johnny was too late cause he saw the car pull out and speed off into the night.

Lauren calls for him to come back inside. "I'll return it tomorrow, don't worry about it, Johnny. You'll get over it." She didn't know what else to say, and as much as she wanted them together she couldn't encourage it when Kenzie is taken and engaged.

Johnny insists on going with her but Lauren sternly denies. He walks upstairs, wishing she hadn't gotten away so quickly. Why couldn't Kenzie just believe him instead of breaking up with him.

That night, Johnny couldn't help but look through Mackenzie's Instagram account on his phone. He even hit follow. Johnny was determined he was going to get Mackenzie back.

She was his soulmate.

TAY TALKS ✧༺♥༻∞

im so excited for the day i
get to cuddle somebody and
kiss them whenever i want