dix

HIS !

JOHNNY ENTERED THE HOUSE with a big smile plastered on his face. Today was one of the best days of his life, he had never experienced this much fun in so long. Mackenzie has the biggest impact on Johnny's life, there's no words to describe how happy and ecstatic he is now that she forgave him.

She may still be taken by Ashton but who knows, if they're meant to be it'll happen. But for now, Johnny is happy with their current relationship and wouldn't trade it for the world. Johnny hung his coat on the hanger and walked further into the house.

He made his way to the kitchen, thirsty for a cup of a water. Lauren was seated at the breakfast bar, a cup of soda and her phone in hand. Johnny tapped her shoulder and chuckled once he felt her jump. He made his way to the fridge and grabbed the jug of water, pouring himself a cup.

"So, where were you today?" Lauren's smirked, switching her phone off and looking at her brother. Johnny raised his eyebrows and took a swig of his water. Lauren looked suspicious and that's never a good sign.

"Out with some friends, catching up. Why do you care?" He smoothly answered, happy with his quick save. But, it wasn't a save. Lauren saw the reports on him being spotted with Mackenzie.

She wasn't complaining or anything, but Lauren wanted to hear it from her brother. "Well then I guess the pictures of you and Mackenzie being together today are just photoshopped. The media's so stupid!" She chuckled, looking at his cheeks go red.

"There's articles! Oh my god, this is bad." He sighed, downing his water and placing the glass in the sink. Lauren raised her eyebrows and wondered why it was so bad. He noticed her expression and decided to elaborate.

"What if her fiancé sees it? Should I go up and text her or?" Lauren nods and he rushes up to his bedroom. Johnny takes out his phone and pulls up her contact.

IMESSAGE
- [ kenzie 💖💓💘 ]

JOHNNY

hey kenzie

JOHNNY

i had fun today !!!

JOHNNY

i saw the articles abt us
and i hope it didn't cause trouble

JOHNNY

text me when u can <3

Mackenzie's phone was on the dresser, put on airplane mode while her and Ashton were on the bed. Her clothes were on the floor, sprawled everywhere. Ashton's was too, the room was a mess. The atmosphere was hot, and they were both enjoying themselves.

She looked down at Ashton who was about to insert himself with no protection worn. Her heart started racing. "Baby, can you were.. protection.." He nodded and grabbed a packet, ripping it open and sliding it on.

Mackenzie wasn't ready to have another child, especially when she's having doubts. But right now, she's enjoying the moment she's having with him. Ashton is straddling her hips, they're sinking into the mattress. Their body heat is like no other.