deux

HIS !

MACKENZIE PARKED HER CAR and made her way into the house, successfully avoiding the paparazzi. She unlocked the door and was met with the sounds of kids nursery rhymes, laughter and Mackenzie could easily smell all the food they've made or grabbed.

Ashton always spoiled Bella, he's practically in love with the little girl. He wants to be the best father figure he could be since her real dad isn't there for her. That is partly Mackenzies fault but it's all too much. When Ashton found out about Bella and the whole situation with Johnny he understood Mackenzie's place and vowed to support her throughout it all.

She is so grateful for him.

The brunette set down her keys on the stand by the doorway and slipped her shoes off, walking through to the living room. She was ready to relax with her family until Ashton had to leave for his photo shoot. She is always trying to cherish the short moments she gets with them as much as possible.

As Mackenzie predicted, there was her gorgeous young daughter attacking Ashton as they were rolling around the spacious area. Bella laughing is music to Mackenzie's ears, Bella is her happy place and she doesn't know what she'd be doing if she didn't have her. Mackenzie smiled softly and joined her two favourite people ever, enjoying the cute moment.

But a negative thought is still blocking Mackenzie's thoughts. She is overthinking about how Johnny is back, her ex boyfriend. She has a kid that's his. What if he found out? Everything is so complicated to Mackenzie, she just wants it all to be fixed.

"Babe, you feeling okay?" Ashton's voice snapped Mackenzie back into reality as he picked up on the wary look plastered amongst her features. She quickly smiled reassuring him that she's perfectly fine.

"Mhm, just thinking about work. You know how it is with all those meetings blah blah."

All three of them were spending time together till Ashton announced that he has to head off for his photo shoot. Despite how important it is she still wants him home, she loves spending time with him and Bella.

Sometimes, more like all the time, she wonders what it would be like if she were to still be with Johnny and live her life with him and Bella. Would he have even accepted the baby?

▂▂▂▂

Mackenzie slides on a pair of fluffy ugg boots that were pastel pink onto Bella's tiny feet They complimented her black sweater and cheetah printed leggings. Right now, Mackenzie and Bella are getting ready for their night in with Lauren.

The sports bag by the door that had everything necessary for Bella was picked up by Mackenzie as she held Bella's hand with her free one. The duo walked downstairs and approached Ashton who was seated on the couch.

"Bye dada!" Bella smiled, pecking his cheek and running to the front door. An uneasy feeling was in kenzies stomach, she wasn't prepared to hear Bella call him that.

It didn't sound.. right.

Nevertheless, Kenzie pecked him on the lips. "We won't be late, I love you." The girls ran out to the car ready for their 'girl party'.

TAY TALKS ✧༺♥༻∞

swervin how u look so perfect
on ur worst days 👁🐽👁