douze

HIS !

JOHNNY WOKE UP AND noticed Mackenzie in his hold. He widened his eyes at the scene and wondered what had happened. They probably fell asleep, and that was one of the best nights he'd ever have in so so long. The impact Mackenzie has.

She slowly stirred, opening her eyes and leaping up so fast. Mackenzie turned around and groaned, putting two and two together. She stayed the night and slept on the same couch as Johnny. Her ex.

"I have to go home! Ashton's probably worried, oh god where's Bella?" She freaked out, Johnny rolled his eyes at the mention of Ashton but shook it off and comforted her.

"Bella is probably sleeping upstairs with Lauren, we'll go check." He touched her hand and she looked down wanting to grab it so badly. Yet, she walked past it and walked up the stairs.

Johnny was hurt but didn't think much of it, of course she's anxious. She's engaged, goddamn. Bella and Lauren are on her bed, giggling around while she spoon fed her custard. "Thank god, she's here."

"Morning, love birds." Lauren smirked and focused her attention on Bella. Mackenzie sat besides Bella and kissed her frantically before asking Lauren what happened.

Johnny stood there and listened to what Lauren had to say, and that she texted Ashton off Mackenzie's phone. He slowly snuck out and made his way downstairs, starting on some breakfast.

Mackenzie remained in Lauren's room and messed around with Bella and her best friend. She was constantly going back to waking up in Johnny's arms and how comfortable she was. She slept amazingly.

After some time she decided to not be a complete pussy and walk downstairs. Johnny was found in the kitchen pouring batter into the waffle maker they have. She slowly stepped in and smiled before sliding into one of the breakfast bar chairs.

"Hey John." She mumbled, grabbing his attention. The blonde turned around and sent a heartwarming smile her way before muttering a response and turning back to focus on the breakfast.

She bit down on her lip softly, quickly thinking of a way to start a conversation with him. "What're you making?" She questioned, knowing the answer but still asking. Mackenzie walked to his side and watched him flip the waffle.

"Can't you tell?" He joked around but Mackenzie couldn't help but feel as if it wasn't a joke. She shrugged it off and continued with the dead conversation.

"So, how did we end up...on the couch?" She wondered, her cheeks going slightly crimson. Johnny glanced over and chuckled at her embarrassment before explaining what happened.

She sighed and nodded. "Well I've got to get home to Ashton, I'm just gonna go up and grab Bella. I'll see you soon?" She turned to leave but Johnny grabbed her wrist.

"Please stay for one more hour, I made food." He pouted, Johnny didn't want her with Ashton as bad as it sounds. They're fucking getting married and he's still hung over her.

She smiled and nodded, starting to help him out with everything. They set the table and Bella, Lauren plus Johnny and Kenzie all sat at the dining table enjoying the warm waffles.

"Since when did you learn how to cook?" Mackenzie groaned happily. These were by far the best waffles she's ever eaten. Johnny shrugged with a boyish grin on his face, it really has been a while.

After breakfast, Mackenzie announced that her and Bella needed to get back home. She hugged Lauren and Johnny before getting into her car. Bella was belted safely at the back and she drove home. It was the worst feeling ever, all her happiness disappeared as soon as she pulled up at her house.

Was Mackenzie truly happy with where her life was right now?

TAY TALKS ✧༺♥༻∞

sorry this is a filler 🥺