cinq

HIS !

ASHTON KNEW JOHNNY ORLANDO was back. He also knows him and Mackenzie go way back, they dated, went on tour together and basically spent their life together. Johnny is even the father of his girlfriend's daughter.

Mackenzie had always asked Ashton if it bothered him that the father of Bella is back or that her ex boyfriend is back. If Mackenzie was in his place, she'd be bothered considering how much history she has with him.

Ashton always answered no, saying he wasn't bothered and he was fine. But he wasn't being honest for most of the time. Ashton knows he has the most beautiful, loving, kind hearted, perfect girlfriend and doesn't want to lose her. Especially to a boy like Johnny Orlando.

And sometimes he thinks Mackenzie has doubts about getting married to him, maybe that's why they haven't set a date.

He couldn't imagine if Johnny found out he had a daughter, he'd only try to get Mackenzie and Bella back and would push till he got what he wanted.

Mackenzie was shopping for groceries when the home phone rang. "Bella I'll be right back sweetie." Ashton dismissed himself after buckling her into the baby chair. He made his way over to where the home phone was placed.

"Hello, Ashton speaking."

"Oh hi, Ashton. It's Lauren Orlando, how've you been?"

"I've been great; how about you?"

"Super."

"What's up?"

"We're having dinner tonight and wanted to invite you guys."

"What a shame! We had dinner reservations, but thank-you so much for the offer. How about we get together another time?"

"Yeah of course, it was nice talking to you. Say hello to Bella and Mackenzie for me."

"Sure will."

"Bye-"

Ashton sighed, feeling extremely guilty that he lied to Lauren about dinner. Knowing Johnny would be there put him off, and Ashton didn't want to see him and Mackenzie in the same room.

He made his way back to Bella and unbuckled her, having fun with the little girl.

Mackenzie was driving home when her phone began to ring, she connected it to Bluetooth and the caller's voice spread across the car.

"Mackenzie? Hey, how are you?" Lauren's chirpy attitude blared.

Mackenzie smiled, "I'm great Laur, how about you?" making conversation. she wondered what Lauren wanted.

"I'm doing well. Hey I hope you enjoy your dinner plans tonight." Mackenzie made a confused face, what dinner plans?

"Uh, what dinner plans? I don't have any dinner plans?" Mackenzie questioned her friend.