nuef

HIS !

JOHNNY HELPED MACKENZIE OUT with Bella by holding her the whole way to the park. Mackenzie reassures him it was fine but he wanted to hold her, besides when she held her hands out for her daughter Bella wouldn't reach for her mother. She remained in Johnny's arms. They even had the pram but Johnny wanted to carry her.

"So how's work going, Kenzie?" He looked over at her once they took their seats on a bench at the park. She shrugged, taking Bella off him and placing her in the pram before rocking her.

"Same old same old, how about you?" She unintentionally sat closer to Johnny, something she didn't even realise she was doing. He didn't mind at all, and liked that she was comfortable with him after everything they've been through.

They spoke about everything that's happened to them since the breakup up until now, their new interests, how Mackenzie is with Bella and weren't bored of each other. Johnny and Mackenzie could talk for days. It got to 2pm and they were still talking. Mackenzie pulled out her phone and noticed the time.

"Woah, it's two in the afternoon. Still want to stop by the frozen yoghurt place?" She grinned, Johnny nodded and stood up. Mackenzie reached to grip the pram so she could stroll it but Johnny did too. Their hands met but neither one of them moved till two minutes later.

They both shared a look then laughed before walking side by side. "You still like the same flavour?" He looked over at Mackenzie knowing that the years they were best friends and dating she'd always get watermelon and strawberry.

Her cheeks went red and she nodded. "Frozen yoghurt is on me." John announced as they entered the shop. Mackenzie softly hit his arm.

"Hell no, I'll pay for my own." She pulled out her wallet but Johnny was quick to take it off her. He didn't know why he was so persistent on paying for her. Maybe he wanted it to feel like a date.

"No you can pay next time." He stick his tongue out and left Mackenzie speechless. Her heart was beating when he said next time for no fucking reason. She's a dramatic bitch. It was new territory for her, hanging out with an ex boyfriend. But you cant blame her, they were best friends way before.

"Who says there will be a next time?"

"Me." Johnny smirked, paying for the yoghurt.

🥤