huit

HIS !

MACKENZIE DID NOT SLEEP after her conversation with Johnny. She didn't think he'd ever message or reach out to her, and of course Mackenzie is willing to look past the incident that happened between them both because they've both moved on. Except for the fact that she has his kid. But, she could never tell him that now.

Being friends or mutuals with Johnny wouldn't be so bad, they have history so it's not like it'd be awkward. Kenzie sat up in her large bed while she noticed Ashton stirring. His eyes fluttered open and his lips curved into a small smile once he saw Kenzie.

"Morning baby.." He muttered with a raspy tone, still trying to wake up. Mackenzie leaned down and pecked his forehead.

"I'm in serious need of coffee." She groaned, resting her head on the bed board while Ashton sat up besides her. They laid in each other's arms for five minutes, enjoying each other's company. Yet Mackenzie couldn't get a certain someone off her mind. She felt guilty for even messaging him back.

Ashton unwrapped his arms from his fiancé and climbed out of bed. "Sorry baby, I've got a rehearsal for this photo shoot i'm doing." Mackenzie smiled and reassured him it was fine.

"What company was it again?" She looked up at Ashton putting his pants and shirt on. "Calvin Klein, They partnered me up with Eden McCoy. I'm modelling for the men's underwear and she's modelling the women set."

Mackenzie felt a slight churn in her stomach, knowing her fiancé and one of the most gorgeous girls are going to be almost undressed together made her feel uncomfortable. But she trusts Ashton and knows he wouldn't hurt her. "Well tell Eden and the crew I say hey, do you have time for a coffee though?"

Ashton shook his head, frowning. "Wish I did, but I'll make one at the shoot. I will see you very soon, beautiful." He walked over to her and pecked her lips. She waved him goodbye and heard the door slam shut.

Mackenzie grabbed her phone and responded to her agents, managers and friends on Imessages before she noticed Bella's movement from her baby cot. "Hello, cutie pie!" She cooed, hopping out of bed and lifting her up in the air.

Bella cheekily giggles and clapped her hands, making a smile form on Mackenzie's face. Her stomach had made a series of unfortunate noises which made Bella laugh again. "Okay, Bella we are going to go to the cafe. Let's get ready!"

She let Bella roam around as she changed from her gown into a pair of light washed jeans and a plain white t-shirt. Mackenzie let her waves bounce past her shoulders and slipped on her sneakers. The cafe wasn't far from Mackenzie's house so she grabbed the pram and placed Bella in it, before clicking her in and locking up the house.

The two leave and begin their walk to the cafe. Bella would talk gibberish and point at random times. The bell rings above Mackenzie's head as she enters the building, taking a booth for her and Bella. She used the baby seat for her daughter and sat on one side of the table. She did feel lonely without Ashton but it was okay.

A menu was placed on the table already and Mackenzie ordered a coffee for herself along with a muffin that she'd feed Bella. While she was waiting, Mackenzie occupied herself with her daughter and her phone. The bell for the door had rung and on instinct, she shot her head up.

Of course it was Johnny.

She didn't know if she should pretend like she never saw him or wave at him. Mackenzie was too slow with her decisions because he had already noticed her and smiled. Mackenzie's heart felt warm and she sent a genuine smile back along with a wave.

Mackenzie didn't know what she was doing, and saw herself ushering him over. Next thing she knew, Johnny was standing besides the table. "Hey, Mackenzie. Hi bella!" He greeted happily.

"You should sit, I mean if you want. No pressure." She rambled, feeling her cheeks go warm. Johnny nodded with a smile and sat down across Mackenzie who was shaking with nervousness.

This was the first time they had over spoken in person for a really long time, not counting the awkward dinner. "How are you?" He sparked the conversation.

Mackenzie felt comfortable instantly. "I've been good, just working and taking care of Bella." She gestured to the little girl currently fiddling with her little fingers. Johnny smiles with adoration and leans over to tickle her tummy.

"Hi Bella, you want me to tickle your tummy?" He cooed in the little baby voice he impersonated, watching the little girl giggle her heart out.

Mackenzie felt sick, only because she was lying to Johnny about her daughter, when she is his. The sight made her heart hurt, imagine if it was them three growing up together. "She likes you," Mackenzie mumbled.

Johnny sat up and chuckled. "I guess so! Anyways, got any plans today?" He questioned the girl. Confusedly, she shook her head and caused the boy to grin.

"Let's go out, take Bella to the park and I'll even treat you to frozen yoghurt." He suggested, wanting to revive the bond that they had. Spending more time with her could potentially make her want him back.

Mackenzie thought about it, and it wasn't harmful to anybody. Besides they are friends, and friends hangout and have fun together. "Let's do it!"

Johnny smirked and looked down at Bella who was staring at him. The feeling hit him again, he felt so drawn to her. But why?

TAY TALKS ✧༺♥༻

i'm such a shit updater oop