Prologue

Everything start with this two best friends. They have been known to each other for almost 20 years. Yet, they friendship are so strong. They love each other, they protect to each other.

 They love each other, they protect to each other

Oh Sehun, a boy with almost good at everything. He have good grades, good looking, hardworking, can cook and not a bad boy type where he would flirt some random women. He's friendly and kind as well where everyone adores him.

Jo Guerim, the opposite of Sehun except that she's pretty

Jo Guerim, the opposite of Sehun except that she's pretty. Bad grades during highschool, not a good cooker, bad girl that will flirts with some random men and end up dating with them. But never works pretty well. A lazy girl who would rather sleeping at home. Cold and hot temper to others.

For knowing pretty well to each other, Sehun and Guerim even living together in a small yet comfortable apartment. People would mistook them as a couple but they always denied it.

What if their love one is just right infront of them? Will they ever realise about it? Will they be aware of it?

.......................................................

Hello, I'm back with the Special Story!!

I know if you guys notice most of my special story is Sehun fanfiction and Baekhyun fanfiction as well but what can I say?

Both of them are my biases so yeah, I love them both but I'll try to other EXO members for special chapter after I've done my on-going stories

So since this month will be Sehun's Birthday. I will start this chapter sooner by this week and I will end this story by end of April.

So this story will only have 10-15 chapters so yeah, I hope you guys will enjoy to read this story.

Thanks to -shimmykai for doing this lovely book cover.

I unpublished the book and delete the chapter 1 and publish back to a new plot! So I change the plot in the description as well so it'll be more interesting. 

Hope you guys enjoy!

Just to let you know ahead that Jo Guerin portrayed is Redvelvet Irene so you guys won't confused 

Chapter 1 will post by today as well

6 April 2018