5

Oh Sehun

"Do you want to know what's my present?"

"What?"

"You."

She blinked her eyes. I chuckled and put the cream cake on her nose.

"Yah~" 

"Pabo, of course it's you. You're my best friend." I lightly stroke her hair. 

"Of course! Why I didn't think of that? Of course I'm your present." she said excitedly.

The door bell rang and she went to the door.

I don't even know why I would said that. All I need is just her during my birthday. That would be enough for me. 

  "Chicken is here!!" She said excitedly and bought the chicken to the counter. 

The whole night we spend together after for so long. This might be the last chance for me to spend time at night with her. 

~THE NEXT DAY~

 I woke up and Guerim was sleeping on my arms. Last night, we were watching some dramas. Probably both of us fell asleep here since our couch can do as bed. I slowly laid her head on the pillow for the support.

I decided to walk around the park near our apartment. I took some fresh air before I off to work.

"Oh Sehun."

I turned my head and he's smiling at me

Both of us just staring at each other. He chuckled and came near to me.

"You didn't change that much." He said.

"But you've change a lot.". I replied.

"I'm using contact lens right now so bye bye to my specs."

"Chanyeol, I-"

"Let's grab some drinks like old time shall we?"

He bought me to a small cafe and ordered some coffee. Both of us just keep in silent.

"Happy belated birthday." he said and gave me a present. I looked at him and he just sip his coffee. "You still remember." 

"Of course, what's friend for? Did Geurim told you that I bought the cake?"

I raised my eyebrows. Did they met yesterday? He chuckled.

"By looking at your expression probably she didn't tell you anything about yesterday."

"Chan-"

"Sehun-ah, I broke up with her."

I keep in silent. I feel a little relief there.

"You love her Oh Sehun."

"Of course I do. She's my best friend."

Chanyeol chuckled and shook his head.

"Both of you are so dense. The way you act it doesn't sounds like a best friend."

"What are you trying to say?"

"You figure it out yourself. I'm leaving to Canada today." he stood up.

"Take care of Guerim and make sure you get her." Chanyeol smile and tapped my shoulder before he left.

I was speechless.

I don't even know if we're in a term or not. 

One thing for sure, Chanyeol is still a good friend for me.

I came back to the apartment and saw Geurim getting ready.

"Sehun! Where have you been? I was about to go to the cafe."

"I took a walk." I looked at her. "Are you going somewhere else?"

She smile widely.

"I want to work with you."

Did I hear wrong?

"Are you sure?" I asked her and she just nodded. "I've been trapped in this house for almos 2 weeks so why not?"

I smile and nodded.

"Arasso, just wait for me. I need to take a shower."

She nodded and hop on the couch.

Both of us went to my work place. Jisoo was there as well. Preparing the table. 

"Good morning!" I greeted.

"Morning oppa!" Jisoo greeted and she looked at Geurim. "Oh? You have a accompany today."

"Who's it?" Junmyeon said and he came in.

"Ah, this is Guerim. Hyung, is it okay if she help us here?"

Junmyeon chuckled and nodded.

"Of course, we need extra hand today."

Jisoo smile and went near to Geurim.

"Ahh, I see." she said.

One thing for sure, Guerim not really friendly to strangers as she couldn't really get along with others easily. I don't even know how she can adapted when she's in the club. Jisoo noticed it and chuckled.

"Eonnie, you can help to be the waitress today."

"Sure." Guerim said and looked at me. I tapped her back and gestured her to go.

"Your girlfriend?" Junmyeon said after the girls went to do their job.

"We're just friend." I said.

"Uhuh~ I used to say that when I'm with Jisoo. In the end we're together." Junmyeon said. I looked at him and he just smile. "You'll understand Sehun." he tapped my shoulder.

Everything turned out to be great. Guerim could handle almost everything here except that she's a bit clumsy but Junmyeon manage to cover for her. She was about to get the coffee from my place when I gestured her saying no.

 She was about to get the coffee from my place when I gestured her saying no

"I'll go and serve it. Have a rest." I said to her and went to served the coffee.

We almost done as we're closing the cafe. It's already night time. I cleaned up all the table, Guerim was sitting near the coffee place. I came near to her.

Dug dug dug dug

Bwoya? What's wrong with me?

By looking at her back my heart beating fast.

This feelings whenever I came to her I felt weird.

By saying weird in a good way.

I didn't realise that my footstep became nearer towards her place.

"Jo Guerim, I think I love you."

And I was too late to give it back the word.

....................................................

I hope that explain everything about Chanyeol's relationship with them.

Sehun just confessed and what do you think will Guerim react? hehe