1

Oh Sehun

"Good morning my lovely best friend!!" someone keep on shaking me in this early morning. I yawned and stretch my arms.

"Gosh, what time is it?"

"Awh, it's actually 10 am." she said while grinning.

"But it's Saturday Geurim-ah."

"I know, I'm just hungry. You know that I couldn't cook."

I look at her and she's wearing the same dress as yesterday.

"You just came back don't you?" I asked her and she just grinning playfully. "That's not the point. Come on and get up!!" she pulled out from the bed.

Jo Guerim

Well, if you guys wondering who is she. She's my best friend and I've known her for 20 years. So basically I do really know her pretty well.

To be honest I just fell asleep about 5 hours ago. I was waiting for her until midnight but never came back until now. I never told her that I would wait for her to come back. Sometimes, whenever she came in the midnight, I would just pretend to sleep.

I cook for her most of the time. She once trying to cook and turned out to get flames in the kitchen. Well, almost.

"Yummy!! This is one of my favorite dish!!" she said and munch in the food.

"Yah, slow it down. You'll get chock."

She giggled and keep on eating. I just smile and stare at her. She look at me and swallow her food.

"You're skipping your breakfast again?" she asked me.

"I'll get some food when I get out to work."

She eat the last bit of them food.

"Thanks for the food Sehun!! I love you so much!!" she stood up and hugged me tightly.

"Pabo, you're stinky. Go get shower and sleep. You've been away for the whole night."

She rubbed his nape.

"I thought you wouldn't realise about it."

"You should at least change your clothes if you don't want to get caught."

She smile softly.

"I'll get my shower and sleep

"I'll get my shower and sleep. Don't overwork yourself." she said and went to her bedroom. I lightly chuckled and pack the plates.

I work in a small cafe and as a barista for 3 years. It's pretty well going since a lot of customers came. The owner feel lucky to have me as his worker because of me, the customers keep on coming. They would admire my look and also most of them would ordered coffee.

"You came early." the owner greeted me.

"I was bored in the apartment so I decided to came early and help you with the arrangement."