3

Oh Sehun

It's Sunday, so it's my off day today. I wonder if Guerim is already at home. I was waiting for her as usual but I'm sure she came late again. I knocked on her door room. 

"Guerim-ah? Are you in there?"

No respond. So I decided to open the door and it's unlock. I went in and it's empty. I guess she didn't came back. 

Where did she go?

I called her phone and I heard ringing outside. I went out and Guerim look at me surprised. Both of us were surprised. I was surprised because there's a guy beside her.

"Sehun-ah." she called my name.

"Where have you been?" I asked her and I look at the guy. The guy just smirked.

"Long time no see Sehun."

I narrowed my eyes. How did this guy know my name? That voice really sounds familiar.

"Do I know you?"

He was about to answered when Guerim interrupted.

"Uhm, let's talk later. You can go now. Thank you for dropping me off here." she said to that guy. The guy look at her. "Fine, I'll see you later." he kissed her cheek and left. So this guy is her boyfriend.

I crossed my arms and tapped my leg. She turned to look at me and grinned.

"Jo Guerim."

"I know what will you want to say mister. I'm sorry." she pouted.

How can I be mad with this girl? I gesture her to come closer to me. She came closer to me with her guilty face.

"Have you had your breakfast?" 

"I already did before I came here."

"Who's he?"

She widened her eyes.

"He's no one. Are you planning to go somewhere else today?" she quickly change the subject.

It's weird that she doesn't want to mentioned that guy. Usually she will talk a lot whenever she's dating with someone. 

"I'm going to take a walk. Do you want to come?"

"Urgh, no. I'm having a headache right now. I'll stay at home." she said and went in her room. I came in and she look at me. "Sehun, I'm tired."

"Don't mind me. You take a rest. I'll get some pills for your hangover."

I do know she had a hangover. I was mad at first but then I couldn't. I give her the pills and she drank it.

"I'm really about your boyfriend. He even know my name." I said while adjusting the blanket for her and Guerim look at me. She took my hands and squeeze it lightly.

"Do you remember 8 years ago, there's a guy trying to catch my attention? He's not that popular. It's just a simple guy with runny-nosed."

I tried to recall 8 years ago.

"The Park guy?" I said and she nodded. "That's him." she said. I narrowed my eyes.

Did he want to have his revenge?

FLASHBACK 8 YEARS AGO

I was listening to music when someone pulled our my earplug from my ears.