6

Jo Guerim

I was listening to music when I felt someone was talking behind me.

"Oh? Did you say something?" I said and opened my earplug. HE widened his eyes and rubbed his nape. It was Sehun.

"Nothing, I said we can go home now." he said and quickly went to the other side.

To be honest, I heard what he said.

My heart beats faster as he said that word to me. I don't know how to react of what he said.

Why do he have to fall in love with me?

We've done our job and 3 of us st down. Jisoo went back to her dorm as she's staying there and she will have her class on the next day.  

"Thanks for the help Guerim-sshi."

"Awh, thanks to you I could adapt the environment here." I said and yawned. Sehun chuckled and ruffled my hair. "Go ahead and wait for me outside. I'll clean up some stuffs here."

"No need Sehun-ah. You've done enough. You can go ahead." Junmyeon said to Sehun. Sehun smile and bowed to Junmyeon. He tapped his shoulder. "Go now." he said.

Both of us bid goodbye to Junmyeon.

"I'm hungry." I said while both of us walking. "Let's go to the convenience store there." he held my hands tightly.

I don't know how do I feel right now as I feel a little uncomfortable with Sehun.

I'm just confused.

Should I just tell him that I've head what he said?

No

He probably going to ignore me if I said I've heard him.

"What are you thinking?" I heard Sehun's voice. I turned my head and shook. "I didn't think of any. I'm just being hungry." 

Sehun smiled and ruffled my hair. 

"I bought some snacks and ramyun. Let's eat at home."

"You wouldn't always allow me to eat ramyun as it's not healthy for us."

"Let's just forget for tonight that I've said it. I bought this as well." Sehun said and he bought cans of beer as well.

This is unusual from him. He rarely drinks unless there's an occasion.

"Something bother you Sehunnie?" I asked and tucked my hand around his arm.

"No, why?"

"As far as I know, if you're drinking alcohol which means something bad happened."

Sehun just keep in silent.

"Tell me." I whined at him.

"It's nothing. I just feel like I want to drink today." he said and pinched my nose.

That doesn't convince me. But I let it slide. We didn't drink that much as Sehun already got a bit drunk. 

The next day, I decided not to go for a work and Sehun understands me. I feel a little awkward with him right.

I'm just being confused here.

"It's been a while since you came here. You know I'm not suppose to open now."

"But it's just a small bar. People come here during the day as well."

"We just invite VIP."

"I'm one of it isn't it?" I smiled at him. The bartender chuckled and nodded. "Anything for you Milady. I assume you need some advise from me?"