Final

Jo Guerim

I blinked my eyes.

Did Sehun just confess to me?

I mean for real this time?

"Sehun, I-"

"Jo Guerim!" Jongdae called out my name. I turned around. "Need a hand here." he said while carrying some boxes from the van.

I just nodded and turned back to Sehun. "Can you help me with the food?" I asked him. He smile softly and nodded.

Dug dug dug dug

My heart beating so fast right now. It feels like I just ran into a marathon.

"You seems so distracted."

"Oh?"

Jongdae smirked and put the last box on the table.

"Sehun just confessed to you isn't he?"

"Eh?"

He sighed hardly and pulled hand near to him.

"I saw how you look at him Guerim. That's how you look at me back then."

"Jongdae, I really can't accept you back. I'm sorry."

Both of us keep in silent.

"What if we date for a day and I'll let you go."

I narrowed my eyes on him.

"You're going to let me go if I agree?"

He shurgged his shoulder.

"Maybe."

"But you just said it!!"

"Okay, chill there Guerim. If my plan is success then I'll let you go but I can't promise you."

"What do you say my love?"

"Fine, just one date."

"Deal. You're mine now Guerim."

I hope this is the right things to do.

As Jongdae promise, he bought me out to date. I told Sehun that I'm going out with him. At first he didn't let me as he knows how Jongdae is feisty when comes to me. But I convince him and he decided to let me go.

I haven't answer him ever since he asked me. I'm just confused right now. I do like Sehun but I don't want our friendship gone.

I'm just too afraid to lose him completely.

Jongdae bought me a lake near thr mountain where the last day I met him. We're having a pinic and this is kind a cute.

Jongdae even prepare a bottle of wine. Both of us just keep in silent.

"I'm going to marry next month." Jongdae said. I widened my eyes and turned to him. He smile softly and tucked my hair around my ears.

"You're my first and last Guerim-ah. It's been long time since I've let you go."