7

Oh Sehun

It's been 2 months and we continue working with Junmyeon hyung's Cafe. I noticed that Guerim act a bit strange after the incident that she got a little fought with the customers. Although I knew that she's uncomfortable with me. Maybe it just my instinct but it looks like she's avoiding me.

Could it be that she heard what I said?

But she's with her earplug.

I think I looked at her as a woman right now. Maybe all this time I already love her.

I think this time I should confirm about my feelings for her because right now it's full of confusion. So I decided to bring her to wherever she want to go. 

"Do you want to go somewhere in specific?" I asked her. She looked at me. 

"Are you asking me for a date Oh Sehun?" she smile teasingly. 

"Sort of. You're ignoring me."

She turned her head away. 

"I'm not."

I pulled her wrist and put on my arms. 

"Then why don't you look at me?"

She just keep in silent as we continue walking. She held my arm closer. Something does bother her but I won't ask her further more. 

"Sehun-ah.."

"Hmm?"

We both looked at each other. She smile softly. 

"Nothing."

"Oh? Where's that grinning Guerim go? She'sgone already. This girl infront of me acting so shy."

"Yah!" she punched my arm and I chuckled. 

"Let just spend our time at home and watch some movie since both of us rarely spending time these two months." she said.

She's right. Both of us didn't really spend our time together even we work in same place. Both of us exhausted every time we reached home.

So we decided to buy snacks for our night movie. We even bought some beer cans because why not?

Even though I couldn't really drink but it's her wish as I'll granted every wishes she want. We decided to watch Harry Potter marathon series. 

"I wish I'll be in Slytherin and do some trick magic."

"What would you want magic?"

"Maybe I could read people's mind of what they are thinking."

"Aren't you afraid of what I'm thinking?" 

She turned to looked at me.

"You're not a pervert right?"

I knocked out her head and she groaned in pain. 

"I prefer in Gryffindor because of Hermoine. I wish I could be smart like her."

"But you're smart. You're got good grades." she pouted. 

"Well, if I smart enough. I probably not be here."

"Then WHY wouldn't you?"

It's because of you of course Pabo.

"I'll prefer staying here." I said.

"You're afraid that I will forget about you." she grinned. "Yah, what if you end up getting marry to another guy without me knowing it first?"

"Eww, that won't be happened. Marriage is too much for me."

"You're weird. That's every girls dream."

"My dream? Well, I rather spend time with you."

"Until when you would stuck with me huh Jo Guerim?"

"Until I die." she stuck out her tongue. I chuckled and shook my head.

I don't think we're going to stuck to be best friend forever as my feelings getting grow.

We're now focusing on the movie and there's a part kiss scene was played. I gulped at my own saliva and took a glimpse at Guerim.

My heart beating fast as I feel like the time is slow. 

Guerim was too focusing on the movie while I'm here struggling. I couldn't even focus on the movie. 

Urgh Oh Sehun

You should just stop imaging something else.

I keep on drinking the can beer in one shot.

"Yah, slow it down. I don't want you to get drunk first." she said.

This is like my 5th can and I feel a little heavy. I turned around and stare at her.

"Jo Guerim?"

"Oh?"

I kiss her cheeks without hesitate. Both of us widened our eyes. I broke the kissed and blinked my eyes.

I guessed the alcohol makes my mind much crazy. I sighed and rubbed my nape.

"I need to go for a fresh air."  I quickly went out.

Peww

That's a bit intense.

Stupid!

I shouldn't do that!

What if Guerim ignoring me? 

I went back in the apartment and I saw Guerim stood up and quickly went to her room.

I think she already know what I feel. 

I saw her open her door room and peek out.

"I think you're drunk already Oh Sehun. Let's just sleep." she said and closed back the door.

Maybe Guerim's right.

I think I'm already drunk. My heart couldn't stopped beating fast.

...........................................

A little short update for all of you :)