•First Day•

Wednesday
Click, Clack, click, clack, hear that? That was the sound of Millie Bobby brown's heels smacking against the halls of their local high school in Hawkins, Indiana

"Well, well, well look who it is." A voice boomed behind her, immediately knowing who it was she stopped and rolled her eyes furiously.

"If it isn't Millie Bobby Fucking Brown." The same voice boomed causing Millie to turn on her heel and fake smile

"Look who it is." Millie pauses fiercely

" Finn motherfucking puppysoft."she rolls her eyes so far they almost got stuck in the back of her head. Everybody's attention in the hallway was focussed towards them.

Millie gave him a death stare and he gave one back, neither daring to speak. Until their moment of fury was interrupted.

"Hey Millie!" Jacob sartorious tries to say in his most seductive voice, failing horribly.

"Fuck off sartorious!" Millie and Finn say at the exact same time as they role their eyes to a different galaxy

"Millie you know if you roll your eyes anymore more they are gonna roll to the back of your head!" Noah schnapp says from afar approaching the two.

"Shut it schnapp!" She shouts, playfully smacking the back of his head as he becomes closer in their Vicinity.

Millie notices three familiar faces following behind talking intensely as they look up noticing the British brunette.

"MILLIEEEE!" The three of them shout in unison causing Finn to scoff.
"What Finn? sad we interrupted your little moment with Millie?" Maddie the brunette asks him causing him to gag loudly

"No please take her away! I was afraid I would catch a fucking disease!" He shouts back, bro hugging Noah causing Millie to shake her head in disbelief and approach him, they stood 5 centimetres away from each other. Glaring at each other.

"Fuck up wolfhard." She says, crossing her arms, giving him the scariest death stare.

"Or what Brown?" He asks teasingly

"I'll cut your head off and shove it further up your ass than it already is. Got it dick brain?" She says very seriously causing finn to back away a bit.

The bell rings cutting Finn off from something he was about to say, signalling to go to class for 1st period. They both flip each other off walking away.

Millie's POV
Finn fucking Wolfhard that son of a-

"Millie oh my god!" Maddie squeals embracing me in a tight hug.

"I've missed you so much!" Sadie yells causing me to giggle, her too joining our hug

"MILLIE I'm so happy!" Grace shouts tugging me into a hug.

"Well I think my organs are mush but... I've missed you all so much." I squeal group hugging them once again.

"How was England. Did you drink a lot of tea?!" Grace asks eagerly referring to how I spent the whole summer in England.

"It was amazing as always and of course I drunk a lot tea." I retort happily

"Well I'm glad to hear Miss mills. What class do you have first?" Sadie asks while opening her locker.

"I have biology, anyone else?" I say, leaning against her locker

"No!" They all say causing me to sigh

"Hey it's ok maybe Noah or something has it." Maddie says comfortingly

"Yeah hopefully. Well if I have biology I better get going I don't want to be late on the first day." I say like I care causing them to laugh.