•preparation•

Third person

Today was a Saturday meaning that Millie only had one more week with her beloved friends and she was dreading leaving them.

"Millie we have to go shopping for the water balloon thingys!" Maddie begs hugging Millie's arm taking her into this shop full of gadgets

Suddenly they pass the exact thing they were looking for.

"Bingo." Millie muffles bending down picking up 5 of the packets that says 'bunch of balloons.' And 'can fill 100 balloons in 10 seconds!"

"This is gonna be awesome." Millie muffles smiling to herself, about the fact her dream was going to come true

"You bet your ass it will." Maddie agrees smirking at the thought

Finn's POV

"Finally we are done getting all that shit." A sigh of relief escapes my mouth. We all just went shopping for two hours for all the stuff we need for the party like heavy liquor, snacks, decorations and red plastic solo cups. Oh we also decided to have the party after school instead of in school.

"SHUT UP FINN!" Gaten flicks me on the ear making me slightly quiver in pain

- at maddie's house

We arrive through the door of the Ziegler household with loads of party materials that are held in white plastic bags.

I walk into the large living room to see Millie laughing while texting someone on her phone, the sound of her light British laugh is already causing my heart rate to pick up.

"BOO!" I yell causing her to let out an adorable British squeal making me laugh

"You scared the heck out of me." She puts a hand over her heart signalling that she was petrified

"Who you textin'?" I ask looking at her phone to see her texting a guy under the caller ID of Romeo Beckham. Wait isn't he the man whore jock.

Millie notices the way I clench my jaw and the immediate anger in my eyes. I'm gonna kill this kid if he tries anything on her.

"He's my friend." She reassures me wrapping her arms around my neck.

"He better be if not I'm gonna beat his ass." I say in full seriousness causing her to giggle, she's so sweet I feel like my internal organ that is beating will implode with pure joy.

"Don't get too jealous finnie." She teases

"How can you not when you have a smoking-hot girlfriend who can get any person on the universe to have heart eyes for them." I jokingly complain causing her to blush a dark shade of red

She nuzzles her blushing red face into the crook of my neck as I have my hands on her hips almost wrapping my arm around her tiny torso in a hug like position, as she has her arms around my neck.

"I'm gonna miss you so much dork." I chuckle into her coconut smelling, soft brown hair.

"I'm gonna miss you as well puppysoft." She lightly smiles a quite sad yet happy smile.

We just stay in that position with our foreheads touching and both of us staring deeply into each other's eyes until I bite my lip to stop me from smothering her with kisses everywhere but I then make the move of looking down at her soft pink lips that I so desperately want to feel against my own. My heart is beating about 100mph. I lean in and give her a very passionate long kiss on the lips.

We both pull away and I push a strand of loose hand of her hair behind her ear making her blush lightly.

"I love you dork." I smile wrapping my arms tightly around her, resting my head sweetly on top of her own.

"I love you too wolfie." She whispers tightly embracing me.

"OK THAT WAS CUTE!" Sadie squeals with everyone behind her making the blood rush to my cheeks

Millie walks up to Sadie like she's not even phased by the red heads crazy fillie obsession

"Sadie calm down." Millie chuckles only to see Sadie look sad

"I'm going to miss you so much mills." She says embracing her in a hug. I see tears threatening to fall in everybody's eyes, I'm pretty sure Noah already has tear droplets falling down his red cheeks.

Everybody else joins the loving, but somber hug.

"Ok let's get cracka lackin" I say wrapping my arms around Millie's waist from behind. Feeling her body tense up but then suddenly deflate in pure comfort.

"Right this right here Is couple goals!" Sadie yells wrapping her arms around me and Millie, getting laughs from the rest of the group.

This is amazing but it will soon be gone... I thought to myself

Just a filler chapter. There might only be 3 chapters left of this...