•Goodbye•

Third Person.

Today was the day that Millie Bobby Brown would leave to the Big Apple aka New York.

Millie's friends were completely devastated after she left but one curly haired boy was almost lifeless when she left, he felt like um he felt like nothing and that was the problem. I don't mean nothing like he was ok with it I mean nothing as in empty like his other half just disappeared which in a way she did. He watched as the car disappeared from the small forest.

I know you are all probably thinking what happened earlier? Did I skip a part where they said goodbye? Well then let's go back in time a few hours.

Finn's POV
I woke up in my bed, Millie slept over last night. Wait if she slept over why is she not next to me? I feel the spot next to me where she slept but she wasn't there, it was empty. DID SHE LEAVE?

I woke up tired but now I'm wide awake. I run down my stairs as fast as possible, the speed of light, maybe even faster. I didn't throw my shirt on I was in too much of a rush in case she left.

"MILLIE!" I yell sliding into the kitchen, the soft fabric of my sock sliding onto the cold tiled floor. Almost making me slip.

"Finn Jeez watch out." Millie laughs holding me up in my position so I didn't fall.

"You're still here!" I shout grabbing her by the waist and lifting her up, like a parent would do to a baby. I smother her with kisses on her face and hug her so tightly I fought she was going to die.

"I thought you had already left." I say out of breath, noticing the glint of sadness in her eyes immediately filled with guilt for bringing it up.

"Don't be sad." I say kissing her forehead.

"I just don't wanna leave." Her eyes are pricked with tears dangerously about to fall.

"Don't cry dork." I say wiping the small tears that slowly rolled down her cheeks with my thumb.

"I just don't wanna leave." She sobs throwing herself into me, to be embraced by me. My heart is slowly breaking looking at her crying.

"I don't want you to either." The aching pain of my heart only getting stronger, the pit in my stomach more prominent.

"When do you leave?" I manage to croak out as my throat feels as if it's contracting in.

"8pm." She sobs into the crook of my neck. I look down at the watch that sat in my wrist, it read 10am.

"Come on ten hours let's make the most of it nerd." I try to lighten the mood earning a minuscule chuckle from her, easily making me freakishly grin because how cute her laugh was.
I won't be able to hear that laugh. SHUT UP FINN just cherish the time you have left.

"What do you wanna do first?" I intently ask her, squeezing her small hand

"Well i haven't really seen everybody else so maybe we could hang out with them." She sheepishly smiles.

"Great idea dork." I ruffle her hair and call everyone up telling them to come over.

-

"MILLIE!" Maddie screeches engulfing her in a hug

"Millster!" Grace yells hugging her, I can see Noah smiling at grace. Ahhh true love.

"WHATS UP BITCH?" Sadie yells almost breaking  every bone in Millie's small fragile body with that tight hug

"Millie..." Noah trails off hugging her. They've always been close it's sad to see

"Hello Ms. Brown." Gaten jokes smiling at her, wrapping her in a hug