C U T E

Finns POV
"Let's watch a movie!" She says excitedly. Millie was out of her dress and in an oversized hoodie that went down to her knees.

"Fine which one dork?" I smile, looking at her, she looked really cute.

"Shark boy and Lava girl." She erupts in laughs, jumping onto the space beside me on the bed, making me laugh lightly but my thoughts are still focused on the girl and how cute she looked

"There is no way we are watching that." I reply

"Pretty please." She begs, doing puppy eyes which makes my heart ache.

"Fine." I bitterly say which caused her to hug me. I quickly peck her lips, making her smirk.

I start the movie reluctantly as she snuggles her head into my chest, my arms draped over her waist as I tangle our legs.

-

"Ok I really regret suggesting that." She laughs, looking up at me, as I just smile.

"You're so beautiful." I whisper

"Stop." She playfully remarks digging her head further into my chest.

"And cute." I smirk, whispering into her ear

"And amazing." I list off, again whispering the sweet words into her ear.

"And I love you." I whisper, it came out as word vomit, I stiffen at my words but she only giggles. Although I didn't mean to say it I felt good, so good, like a hug weight was being lifted off of me.

"I love you too Finn." She smiles kissing me gently, making every bone in my body feel weak.

"Now it's 2 am And we have school tomorrow so we really need to go to sleep." I squeeze my arms around her waist.

"Night puppysoft I love you." She turns over on her side facing the other way so her back is against my chest, sending butterflies around me

"I love you too mills, goodnight." I lightly kiss the back of her neck, cuddling her.

-

"Finn wake up." I hear a person whisper sweetly in my ear, I know exactly who it is. She groans," Finn wake up." She says a bit louder," Finn-"

I cut her off by grabbing her by the waist and pulling her on the bed, so she's under me, she lets out a small giggle

"Finn we have school." She smiles ear to ear, playing with a few of my curls

"School can wait." I reply kissing her on the lips gently before pulling away and kissing trails down her neck.

"Finn shower then school." She manages to say as her breath hitches.

"Fine." I groan, jumping off the bed, noticing what she was wearing, black skinny jeans and one of my white shirts that she tied to look like a crop top.

"How'd you get the skinny jeans?" I laugh biting my lip to stop a smile from appearing

"Guess I left them here when we dated." She replies yawning

"Yeah from all the hookups we had." I joke seeing her get up from the bed and chase me but I make it into the bathroom before she can get me, laughing I close the door and lock it.

"You are so dead wolfhard." I hear her laugh against the door.

"But you love me." I frown playfully, even though she can't see.

"Just because I love you doesn't mean I want best your ass wolf boy." She replies

"Guess we will have to wait and see." I smirk going into the freezing cold shower.

-
I wrap a towel around my waist and walk out of the bathroom to see a wild Millie phone in hand, on my bed. She sees me and looks shocked and keeps staring at me.

"Stop staring dork." I reply walking over to my closet and picking out black jeans and a white top so I'm matching with mills.

"I guess football is a good sport." I hear her mutter which makes me drown in laughter.

-

"Finally where were you guys?" Sadie groans but then noticed us together," oh I see." She smirks

Millie and I don't respond just stare at each other. I wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her cheek, I look at everybody else and they look shocked but Sadie looks as if she about to burst.

"FINALLY!" Sadie shouts causing most people in the halls of the high school to look at us confused.

"Shut up Sadie!" Millie laughs

"Hey millie." Harvey, romeos friend smirk biting his lip," wanna go on a date later?" He smirks in victory because his looks can fool any girl. Sorry for my language but can be fuck off?

"In your fucking dreams." She laughs making him walk away in defeat but making me smile at her

"It's so unfair that Millie looks like a goddess." Grace sighs

"Excuse me all of you are the prettiest girls I've ever met and you're with good guys while I'm with Finn." She sighs playfully causing me to gasp in offence.

"That's rude." I smile hugging her from behind, my arms wrapped around her waist as I situate my head on the top of her own. All the rest of them watch in pure awe.

"Hey Finn." Ashley seductively says causing me to roll my eyes in disgust

"What?" I ask harshly turning around and looking at her

"Are you and Millie together?" She asks, staring at Millie with disgust

"Yep." I reply looking at Millie who's on her phone, obviously couldn't give a shit about the situation

"Slut." I hear her mutter, making my blood boil. Millie looks up from her phone and smirks, making me confused

"Sorry didn't hear you." Millie asks putting a hand on her ear sarcastically," what did you say?" She asks sarcastically making Ashley surprised

"I said I'm happy for you and finn." She fake smiles

"Good." Millie smiles before walking away, leaving me distraught without a goodbye kiss. She can actually be very scary when she wants to.

"She doesn't deserve you." Ashley smiles putting her hands on my chest leaning in but I stop her

"I don't deserve her." I reply before walking off