•Madness•

Millie's POV
Today is the day. No not me moving away chill it's the water balloon fight and party day. It's Friday. Three days left.

We where currently filling up the water balloons outside of the school while classes were on

"Are you ready for this dork?" Finn playfully asks me.

"I don't think anybody is." I smirk. He ruffles my short hair making me slap his hand away.

"Gotta look good and not have ruffled hair." I say playfully mad at him which he chuckles at but then looks up dead serious with me

"Who you tryna look good for? If it's Romeo-" he says putting his hands into fists

"Chill Finn it was a joke." I laugh wrapping my arms around his neck

"Good and also you always look breath taking." He wraps his arms around my waist protectively making me shake my head

"Ahh finnie boy very protective." I sigh while chuckling

"It's because I love you." He says kissing my cheek. Wow him telling me that never gets old does it? My heart still starts beating uncontrollably out of my chest.

"Hey assholes stop flirting and actually help." Sadie huffs kind of angry

"Jeez someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today." I mutter but Sadie heard and gave me a death glare

"Sorry it's just I still can't believe you'll be gone in 2 days." She groans filling up another 50 water balloons

"Well sades let's have some fun then." I smirk wrapping my arm around her shoulders.

"Don't steal her away from me too much Finn." Sadie says leaning her head on my shoulder.

"I'll try not to but it will be hard." He says releasing the other 50 water balloons into the basin we brought

"And...500" that's right we filled up 500 of these bad boys to throw at teachers and annoying students. That's right Iris I'm coming for you.

Graces POV

"So class today we will be analysing the book 'to kill a mocking bird.' Open to page 25." I tap my pen against the desk waiting for Millie, Finn and Sadie to burst through the door.

I'm in English so Maddie, Noah, Caleb and Gaten are all here as well.

"WATER BALLOON FIGHT IN THE HALLWAYS!" Millie yells bursting through the door. Immediately all the students in our class stand up and run to the hallway to see about 50 other students throwing water balloons at each other.

"Took you long enough." I playfully huff causing Millie to glare at me jokingly. I can't believe she's going I'm gonna miss her so much.

Finn's POV

I walk round the halls to see almost the whole school throwing water balloons or hiding even Mr Heaton and Miss Dyer are throwing some at each other.
Suddenly Mr. Keery comes in and throws two water balloons at Mr Heaton. Guess he didn't like him talking to Ms Dyer.

"FINN!" Millie yells throwing a water balloon straight at my shirt soaking it immediately.

"You're gonna pay for that." I yell running towards the middle of the hall where she stands smiling. A bunch of teenagers surrounds us throwing water balloons at each other.