T H E A C T U A L E N D

Dude this chapter is so long, I'm so sorry
-

Dad are you coming to the hospital?" His eldest son Michael asked.

"Of course. I really miss her." Finn said in a gruff voice, standing up, struggling to do so because of his old, feeble, lanky body.

"You literally saw her twenty minutes ago dad." His youngest daughter Maxine chuckled lightly, although the tragic situation with their poor mother still lingered in the air.

"They have always been couple goals even to this day." Her aunt Sadie said, brushing a strand of her slightly grey yet still fiery hair behind her ear.

"Yeah, Yeah Whatever sades." Finn sighed, lightly brushing his grey curls back with his slightly wrinkled hand, as he walked out of the house he bought with her almost forty years ago.

"Get In the car wolfhard!" Noah shouted playfully making Will, Finn's other son reply with a snarky remark.

"Which one? I mean there are five wolfhards after all." He sarcastically replied, before whispering something under his breath so no one could hear him, "it's just mom's not here."

"Oh I forgot how many of you your mother and father created." Noah replied, laughing as he started the car engine, the whole wolfhard family in the backseat.

Apart from her.

"Where's Lizzie?" Finn smirked making Noah blush, running a hand through his almost completely grey hair.

Long story short, Noah and Grace broke up when they were in college because Grace fell in love with some guy called Timothée, Noah wasn't too bothered and is still friends with grace. He eventually met a girl called Lizzie and fell in love, they are married now and have a daughter called Jane.

"She's at the house. Jane is visiting to spend some time with us because you know, she lives in LA." He replied happily, talking about his now adult daughter Jane.

"Thats good." Michael replied making small talk as Finn just stared out of the car window as the raindrops cascaded down the car window.

He only had one thought at that time and it was Millie Bobby Brown.

-

"I can't wait to see her again." Finn grinned excitedly. He had been married to her for forty odd years and seen her almost everyday of his life and yet he still gets excited to see her again

Every damn time.

"Dad you know she hasn't woken up in almost-"

"Three hundred and fifty three days, I know but I have a good feeling she's going to wake up today." He smiles confidently.

The melancholy truth was that Millie was in a coma when she got into a very bad car accident when returning from hanging out with her old friend, Wyatt Oleff

"Dad, you say that everyday." Max groaned glumly, everybody agreeing with her as they walk down the halls of the local hospital.

"Oh come on, you're mother did not go through nine months of exhaustion to give birth to some negative Nancys. Lighten up." Finn chuckles making his three kids (that were now grown adults) crack some small smiles.