G U I L T

Finn's POV
Last period History with Mr Chrest makes you want to jump off the third storey of the school. The only thing keeping me from doing that was the fact Millie and I are running lines after school.

"So that's why some people think the government did tests on children to give them things like telekinesis." He rambles on but the bell rings making him smile," do page 42 exercise 5 for homework!" He shouts over the class before walking out the door.

"WOLFHARD!" Sadie yells running up to me and wrapping her arm around my shoulders

"Yes sink?" I smile at the goofy girl

"How's things with Millie after the whole thing. I swear you were so badass, you were like you fucking scumbag and then-" I cut her off by abruptly stopping at the sight in front of us.

Romeo was trying to talk to Millie at her locker and she tried to walk away but he grabbed her by the arm forcefully.

"DO I REALLY HAVE TO DO IT AGAIN!" I shout dragging him away from Millie and throwing him against the locker.

"BECAUSE YOU KNOWN I WILL BECKHAM! Touch her again and I kill you!" I grab him roughly by the shirt and throw him on the floor but before I can finish what I started Wyatt stopped me.

"Leave it." He grits through his teeth.

"LEAVE IT?! He doesn't deserve to fucking live! Never mind even speak to her after what he did and definitely not lay a finger on her!" I yell in his face but Sadie cuts in.

"Finn he's right, he's not worth your time." Sadie spits at Romeo

I look at Millie and she looks scared, I so badly want to just tell her everything will be alright, she really looks like she needs that right now.

"Fine but if you are even in a mile radius of her I will kill you!" I shout before walking out to the parking lot. I get in my car and slam the door shut. It angers me what he did- tried to do, no one should ever have to go through that.

Millie gets in my car and exhales a long breath.

"I need to think." She mumbles looking at me.

"Me too." I form a straight line with my mouth and start the car, going to the place I haven't been since she left.

-
We finally arrive at the waterfall after 15 minutes of driving in a very tense silence.

I've calmed down a bit but I'm still pissed her boyfriend, Wyatt didn't even do anything. Maybe he's good for doing that! I don't know.

I open my door and step out of the car, my feet hitting against the gravel. I walk round to her side and open her door for her

"The waterfall." She mumbles before walking towards the natural beauty. She looks beautiful stepping over to crystal blue, icy water fall, it makes me want to punch a wall how crazy shes sending me.

I walk forward to the small rocks you can step on across the water, this is where we had our first kiss.

I smile hearing the small splashes of the water hitting against the rocks, it's so soothing.

Finally the thing I've wanted to happen actually happened. Our lips connected, softly and slowly for a good 10 second.
The sound of the strong waterfall disappearing, it was only Millie and I, the world stopped spinning but the butterflies in my stomach where going rapid everywhere, I have never felt that feeling ever kissing a girl it was always emotionless but this, this was amazing.