Ryu Hayabusa Part 2

Midnight Visits

You hummed as you washed your hair in the shower trying to help yourself calm down to go to bed. As you were finishing your hair you heard footsteps in the hallway as well as your name being called. You blushed when you realized it was your crush Ryu.

"Y/n? Are you in here?" You heard the handle to the bathroom start to turn and blushed realizing he could probably see all of you in the crystal clear glass shower.

"I'm in here just don't open the door!" You shouted quickly crouching down to one knee and covering yourself,  "I'm kind of naked and the glass around me is crystal clear so you can see everything if you walk in! So don't!" You shouted blushing bright red.

"Sorry I . . ."

Wow Ryu was embarrassed?

"I'll wait for you in the living room."

You heard the footsteps fade and sighed in relief. You knew Ryu wasn't a pervert and respected women so he wouldn't do something as perverted as open the door well a woman was showering. You quickly finished and slipped on your pajamas which you just happened to pick out an over sized gray shirt and neon panties.

Ryu was no doubt in the living room an in was the only way up to your room. You quickly slipped on the clothing and tugged on the hem of the shirt that was more like a mini dress then a shirt on you. You dried your hair as best as you could with a towel before hurrying over to the living room.

Sure enough the ninja was there and he stared at you noticing your very skin showing outfit.

"I-I'm gonna go upstairs and put on some pajama pants Kay?"

He had to clear his throat before nodding it was alright and you hurried upstairs before putting on flannel pajama shorts since the night was a little too warm to wear pajama pants. Ryu was still staring at you and you blushed.

"So what are you doing here?" You asked walking into the kitchen.

"I can't visit a friend?" He teased.

Friend.

Your smile faded hearing him say that as you took tea out from the cupboard.

Friends.

Was that all that you were ever going to be?

"Y/n are you okay?"

"Huh? I'm fine just . . . stressful day." You sighed.

Ryu gently touched your shoulder and you blushed, accidentally dropping the tea box.

"Sorry." Ryu apologized reaching down to pick it up.

"Y/n are you sure your okay?" The man asked concerned.

You were so red you looked like you were about to pass out.

"I'm fine I just need to go splash some water on my face." You rushed to the bathroom and closed the door.

You sighed and slammed the back of your head on the door.

Chicken! You should've told him!

You slid your back down and covered your face with your hands. You were so stupid. He probably doesn't even want you anyways. Ryu would want a woman like that healer woman. Long hair that you could never grow that long without cutting it all of in anger, flawless skin with surprisingly no scars, beautiful eyes, big boobs, tiny waist, curvy body.

Looking at yourself you thought you had dull hair, dull eyes, skin that had scars from past experience, average sized boobs, and a ... not so perfect body. You only knew the basics of being a ninja and weren't even considered a trainee. You sighed and stood up walking over to the sink.

You splashed freezing cold water on your face to cool your flaming cheeks down. After a minute you felt your face was cooler and walked out.

"I'm sorry I'm not acting like myself. I just don't know." You apologized.

Secretly you knew though. You were in love with Ryu but you knew he would never date you, much less either of your father's allow it.

"Y/n if something's wrong you know you can tell me." Ryu said gently taking my shoulders.

His hands were so warm and strong and you missed it when he touched your shoulders as a way of comfort.

"Ryu nothings wrong." You lied not looking him in the eye.

His grip tightened on your shoulders and you felt a lump grow in your throat.

"Y/n is it something to do with me?"

"Ryu please I'm fine." You said blinking back tears.

"Y/n?"

Tears started streaming from your eyes and you ripped away from his grasp.

"Ryu I said I was fine! Please stop caring about me so much!" You sobbed.

You ran outside and Ryu stared for a few seconds trying to process why you were acting so strange. When he realized you were gone he ran after you surprised at how fast you were. You were already going into the forest by the time he was staring to run in your yard.

Well you were running you didn't see a tree trunk and tripped spraining your ankle and scraping your knees and elbows. You curled your fingers in the mushy ground as you coughed and wheezed struggling to getting up.

"Y/n?" You felt strong arms pick you up and cradle you close like a child.

You accepted the embrace and sobbed into his shoulder as Ryu held you close noticing how cold your skin was as well as your injuries.

"Y/n? Please tell me what's wrong?" Ryu said gently taking you chin and making your watery (Jem related eye color) eyes meet his bright emerald ones.

He gently brushed his hand on your cheek and you pressed your face into his neck.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." You cried.

"For what?"

"I-I'm in love with you and I know you don't like me that way back. And now I just ruined our friendship." You replied tears pouring harder.

"Y/n, Y/n please listen to me." You struggled trying to get out of his grip but gave up when he grabbed your chin.

You saw he had pulled down his mask and his eyes were showing emotions you couldn't name. Before you could shed another tear he leaned forward and gently connected lips with you. You gasped your eyes widening in shock as you felt electricity run between your lips. You slowly closed your eyes though and began to kiss back.

When you felt Ryu press his tongue against your lips you gladly let him in, gently putting your hand on his shoulder. After a long make out he pulled away and gently kissed your cheeks to rid them of tears.

"You . . . "

He nodded and gently pecked your lips to show it.

"I love you." He said with a smile.

You smiled and he gently picked you up bringing you back home. He placed you on the couch and gently wrapped your sprained ankle. He carried you to your room and gently laid you on the bed.

"Ryu?" You said softly as he walked up to your open window.

"Yes?"

"I love you."

He smiled back, "I love you too, now get some rest."

You smiled and rolled your eyes before snuggling into bed and closing your eyes. Ryu smiled and climbed out the window before closing it for you. He already missed the sparks on your lips. But he was happy to have had gotten that off his chest. Now how was he going to explain it to his father?