Family Ryu Hayabusa x Mitsuki Part 1

Note: This is for MiriamCurrevanden. Thank you for your request and comments!

I'm always happy to know someone is enjoying my stories :)!!!

I will be writing a part 2. Right now I am very ill so it's either I cut it off right here or it comes out later and I'd rather not have you wait any longer so I hope you don't mind.

ENJOY!

It had been a month since Ryu had disappeared after the events that occurred.

Mitsuki knew it was a bad idea to ask him about becoming a family. He was the leader of the Hayabusa Clan. He had a duty to protect millions and a family would just simply drag him down.

He couldn't afford that.

That's what Mitsuki kept telling herself, yet she found it hurt.

She shook her head, she wasn't going to let her selfish desires get in her way.

"Momma! Momma! Momma!"

Mitsuki looked up from the glass of wine in front of her. Canna came rushing over with a big smile on her face. Since the event Canna had began to talk more and more.

"Yes Canna? What is it?" She asked.

Canna took her hand. "I saw a Falcon!"

"Oh really? A falcon? Where is it?" She asked.

"Come look!" She grunted as she pulled her mother to her feet.

Mitsuki allowed Canna to lead her into her bedroom. Canna let go of her hand as soon as she stepped into the bedroom.

"Over there; that window." Canna whispered.

Mitsuki cautiously stepped around the stuffed animals placed around the floor, ducking low. Sure enough, sitting in the tree preening itself was a falcon.

Ryu's bird.

"Do you think it's a sign from Mr. Ryu?" Canna whispered.

Mitsuki hummed. It turned to look at her and she could've sworn she felt it truly was Ryu. They shared a stare for several seconds before it opened it's wings and flew off.

"Momma?"

Mitsuki blinked. "Possibly. You never know, ninja's do have their ways."

Canna smiled and Mitsuki smiled back ignoring the pain of doubt in her heart.

"Go back to playing, I have to do some laundry...'kay?"

Canna hummed and rushed over to her small drawing table, quickly snatching a brown crayon. Mitsuki bit her lip and hurried out the room.

Could it be Ryu?....

A week had passed since the sighting of the falcon.

Whenever Mitsuki would come by Canna's room she would see her staring out the window, waiting for another sign from Ryu.

"Canna, it's time for bed." Mitsuki said, walking in .

Canna was by the window as always. She hurried over to her bed and Mitsuki tucked her in placing her favorite stuffed animal, Sparkle Star beside her.

"Good night. Sweet dreams." She said kissing her head.

"Momma, do you think Ryu is watching over us?" Canna asked, already half asleep.

"...Yes sweetheart, I think he is." Mitsuki nodded.

Canna smiled and rolled over onto her side, "Night mommy."