Ryu Hayabusa & Baby! Reader

Note: Hey guys! It's almost 2019 so I'm just gonna be shit-posting my Ryu Hayabusa stories cuz why not?

End 2018 right B)!!!

Also idk I just got this idea and it grew off of it. I wrote a part 2 of this but it's headcannons until I find a prompt or edit any other one or something XP!

Happy 2019!

ENJOY!

A woman walked into the woods of Mount Fuiji, her eyes were lifeless as she strolled through, a woven basket rested on the crook of her arm.

She knew it was wrong to do this.

She knew.

But she also knew the government agency would be after you.

That was why she had to do it.

The woman finally stopped when she arrived to a red gate way structure.

She placed the basket down on on the ground, a soft cry escaped from the bundled sheets inside.

The woman didn't even blink as she pulled a letter from her coat and placed it in the basket.

"I love you...so much." She whispered, a tear escaping from her eye.

She pulled the scarf around her face tighter before leaving. The cries continued to get louder the further she stepped away, but not once did she dare look back...

A young boy and girl were giggling as they chased each other through the words.

"C'mon Sakura you gotta run faster than that!" The boy called over his shoulder.

"I don't want to trip and break my arm like you did!" She defended.

The boy expertly hopped on the roots and dodged the sharp brush and uneven grounds.

"Sanji! Slow down! You know we're not allowed to go past the gates!" The girl warned.

"I know, I know, I'm being careful. Do you think Master Hayabusa will be pleased with my skills?" Sanji grinned, puffing his chest out with pride.

"..."

"Sakura?"

The young girl shushed him, "Do you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

Sakura pointed to a direction to the right, "There!"

Sanji quieted and listened.

Underneath the song birds chirping and squirrels running amongst the trees, he could hear crying.

Loud wailing of a baby.

"Is it a baby?" Sakura asked.

Sanji nodded, "I think so."

"Should we check it out?"

"Yeah. But might be a lure so let's be careful."

The two kids agreed and followed the sound becoming more circumspect the closer they got.

When they arrived to a basket Sanji cautiously approached it.

"Sakura! It's a baby!" He called.

"A baby?"

The girls eyes widened and a smile came to her face. She hurried out and saw, indeed in the basket was a baby.

"Don't cry, don't cry." Sakura hushed.

"She's just as small as my dolls." She squealed.

"Who would leave their baby out here?" Sanji asked.

"Let's take them to Master Ryu! I'm sure he'll know what to do!" Sakura said eagerly.

Sanji grinned and nodded. Sakura picked up the basket, continuing to coo to the baby despite it's loud wailing.

When they arrived to the village the baby was thankfully asleep so if someone were to glance their way they wouldn't notice a thing.

They arrived to the training studio just as Ryu finished training new cadets.

"Master Ryu! Master Ryu!" The two kids called out of sync.

"Sanji? Sakura? What are you two doing here?" Ryu asked.

"We found a baby in the woods! By the gate!"

"A baby?"

Ryu glanced down into the basket and saw there was indeed a living, human baby there.

Ryu carefully the pulled the baby from the basket. It whined and started to cry again feeling it was pulled from the safety of the basket.

"Oh! Master Ryu! There's a letter addressed to you!" Sanji said.

Ryu carefully handed the baby to Sakura, who cradeled the babe much more comfortably. He took the letter and opened it to reveal a hand written note.

Dear Ryu Hayabusa, if you found this, that means I am dead and need someone to take care of our daughter (Name). I know you don't know who I am as much as I know little about you, that's because she is a government experiment of your Dragon blood DNA being fused with a humans. I didn't want her to have a life being tested on and connected to wires, so I had to leave her with you.

I'm so sorry...

Ryu folded the note away and looked down at the baby squirming in the girls arms.

"Master Ryu..?" Sanji asked softly.

"Sakura...may I take her back?"

The girl nodded and held out the baby for him to take. He noticed she had inherited his inhumnaly green eyes.

It definitely was his.

He could feel the dragon spirit inside her.

He pulled down his mask  with a gentle smile, "Hello (Name)...my name is Ryu...I'm your father."...