Saving Me Ryu Hayabusa & Teen! Reader

Prompt: Reader is the daughter of Irene and is kidnapped by a gang who want revenge. Irene calls Ryu to save her.

Note: So um...this was a LONG story. I was working on it until 1 am in the morning without realizing it.

Oops.

I'm so excited for today cuz I'm OUT OF SCHOOL FOR THE SUMMAH!!!

Which of course means I'm gonna be going with my friends to a theme park and ride some coasters and rides like normal teens do.

Do teens do that actually?

Idk that's what we are doing anyways.

So ENJOY!

Today was just a really crappy day. 

You woke up late to your work, got yelled at by your boss, had to deal with extra rude customers, cleaned up some college idiot's vomit, and were just exhausted by the end of your shift. At this point, you just wanted to go home and sleep forever. 

But no, you had promised your other boss you would volunteer at the local shelter you'd work at since school had ended recently. 

You were really kicking yourself in the ass for that one. 

A new dog had arrived that had yet to grow out of his traumatic biting stages and had to change clothes after a puppy peed on you. Luckily your co-worker Kristen was able to give you an extra pair of her clothes since yours were...well...in the trash now. 

You didn't like that shirt anyways. 

Finally, FINALLY, it was eight pm and you were able to head home. After checking up on all the animals and making sure the rest of your co-workers were all set, you headed home. You didn't bother putting your jacket on, the soupy humid air didn't help either. At least Kristen had donated you shorts and an oversized t-shirt, though because of her petite frame the shorts were a tad bit too short for your liking causing you to constantly tug on them every few steps. 

At least there were few people walking, just you and the soft buzzing of the street lamps you passed. Since you had left your earbuds at home to listen to music. You rubbed at your eye, the dark circles underneath were noticeable from lack of sleep. You wanted to take a shower from how gross and sticky your skin felt from the heavy humidity, but to be honest, you weren't even sure you'd make it to bed. 

Despite your tiredness, you still had this paranoid feeling someone was watching you. 

It could've just been your brain going into its primal stages due to being exhausted. Yet as a car slowly and almost in a stalkerish way passed you, you followed to trust your gut instinct. You momentarily stopped to shakily pull your phone out of your pocket, speed dialing the first number you saw. 

It rung several times as you continued to walk down the barren street, your gaze swiping constantly in search of any dangers. 

"Hello." 

"Krist-" 

"This is Kristen, please leave a message after the beep!" 

Damn voicemail machine! 

You continued to search around as you whispered softly into the phone, "Kristen, this is (Name), I'm really scared. I'm walking home and I'm a block away now but I think I'm in danger. Please pick up, I really am-" 

You heard a soft car engine rumble as a car pulled up to you. You lowered your phone, your breathing becoming rapid as your heart began pumping with adrenaline. Your reflection gazed back at you from the darkened window: your eyes wide and petrified.