{Sixteen}

I grab a long sleeve grey adidas shirt, and black ripped skinny jeans. I close my closet door and walk into the hall. I go into the bathroom. I shut the door and lock it. I turn the faucet to hot, and then pull the lever up for the water to come out.

I eventually step in the shower, after a minute or two. I back away just a little and stick my hands into the water to get used to the hotness. I get used to it and just stand in the shower letting the hot water run down my body. I start crying out of nowhere. I can slowly feel a panic attack. The walls feel like they start closing in, its getting harder to breathe.

All of a sudden I couldn't see anything.

I slowly push myself up, I rub my head and get a cold chill. The water was freezing. I scurried to my feet and turned off the water. I was freezing. I shoved the shower curtain out of the way, and stepped out of the shower. I wrapped a towel around my body. My head was pounding.

I slowly started remembering what happened. I shut the toilet seat and sat down on it. I seen a white sheet of paper out of the corner of my eye. I turned my head and noticed nothing was there. Fucking great, I thought, now I'm fucking seeing things next I'll be in a mental asylum.

I stood up and let the towel fall to the floor. I grabbed my bra and put it on Sam with my underwear. I slid my adidas shirt on then my black jeans. I grabbed the towel and then wrapped it around my head. I opened the bathroom door.

I ran to the kitchen and opened he medicine cabinet. I grabbed the Tylenol and placed it on the counter. I walked over to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water. I opened the water then placed it next to the Tylenol. I got two Tylenol's and placed them in my mouth then chugged them down with water. I walked over to the couch, and grabbed my purse.

I realized my phone was in my room. I went back to my room. Millie texted back.

MillieBobbyBrown: excuse me slut? What did you just say to me?

Y/N: You know what I said. You just had to go after Finn didn't you? I should have known you were a skank.