{sixty}

i was just standing there, looking Noah straight in the eyes. my heart was fluttering, i had a huge smile plastered on my face, and then Noah's hands wiped away a tear. "of course," i said with a huge smile on my face. Then Noah smashed his lips on mine, sparks flying.

   the kiss slowly came to a end. Noah's hand was wrapped in mine, and his forehead was pressed against mine; just a tad bit taller. i giggled, Noah's eyes sparkled as he stared at me. "you're adorable," he grinned widely. "ahh shush it Noah," i was turning into a tomato. Noah backed up and sat on my bed, stepping on some roses. I walked over to my dresser and grabbed some clothes, "sleepover?"

   "you know it," he smiled widely. i ran outside of my door to Nics room. "hey can Noah borrow some pajamas?" Nic pointed to his dresser. i walked over there and grabbed some shorts and a plain black t-shirt. "thanks," i said. Nic didn't say anything since he was occupied by his video game.

i walked back to my room, Noah was laying on the bed. he laid his phone down as i walked in, "hey cutie," he said winking. "hi handsome," i jumped on the bed and laid beside of him. i put the clothes on top of him. i turned my head to look at him, yet he was already looking at me. next thing i know, Noah was on top of me tickling me to death.