Fifty Two

I grabbed my phone, and messaged Nic. He obviously didn't care. "I'm hungry," I turned around to look at Noah. He laughed, "when aren't you hungry." I rolled my eyes at his silly but true remark. "Fix somethinggg," I dragged out the g.

   "Mac and cheese?" He said sitting up. "Omg yes," I jumped up and ran to his kitchen. "Wait for me!" Noah chased after me. I rambled through his draws, and cabinets. "I can't find any." I said pouting. Just than Noah opened a cabinet and there they were. "Yess!" I was smiling ear to ear.

"You're a goof ball," Noah said fixing the Mac and cheese. "I can fix them," I pushed Noah out of the way. I started stirring them in the stove, then I felt arms wrap around me. Noah's arms. I smiled while still stirring the pot.

   After awhile the Mac and cheese were done. Noah fixed my bowl and his, and sat them down. "You know y/n, I truly adore you." Noah said while taking a bite of his food. I was about to say something, but my mouth was too full. I just held my finger up. I finally chewed my food and said back "Noah I bet I adore you much more than you adore me," he shook his head. "Oh no I bet you don't," I got up and put my bowl up, and he did his. Than we ran upstairs to his bed. "Can I wear one of your shirts?" I said, with my bottom lip puckering out.

   "Of course," He said, I smiled and then Noah's lips smashed onto mine. I kissed back, it was amazing just to be able to kiss a guy like Noah.