{Fourty Seven}

As the hours passes, I would count how many times someone would call me. Millie called me 9 times. Noah called me 34 times. And Finn he called me 58 times. What did Mrs.Wolfhard mean by just wait. I've waited, he doesn't want me. As I continued to think, my phone started ringing. I grabbed it, it was Noah. I finally answered.

"Y/N?!" I heard Noah say, and sigh in relief. "Hey," I said trying not to cry. "Y/N, I'm coming over," He said. "Noah, you don't have too," and with that he ended the call and I heard a knock. I got out of my pitch black bedroom and  walked down to the front door. I opened the door, and Noah's arms wrapped around me. "I'm so glad that you didn't do anything," He said whispering in my ear. I just hugged him back. "Y/N?" Noah said. "Yeah?" I said. "Do you love Finn?" Noah said.

  I got a lump in my throat. "I do, I really do. But honestly my heart hurts." I said looking him in the eye. "How about we do something? Because he hurts you, how about you hurt him." Noah said. "What do you mean?" I said. "Let's fake date, it'll crawl under his skin." Noah said. "I don't know, what if it messes up our friendship?" I said. "It won't, I promise." He said starring at me in my eyes. "Okay, I guess." And with that I have a now fake boyfriend. Noah Schnapp.

   •the next day•

   Noah stayed over last night, good thing he had a pair of sweets and a hoodie here from how many times I wear his clothes. I changed into a dark blue skinny jean, and a white shirt. I combed my hair and just did my eyebrows. I put my white converse on. "Hey, do you want to go to Hardee's and get a biscuit?" Noah said looking at me. "Sure," I said smiling. I grabbed my bag and phone. Noah opened the door for me, and also the car door. "Thanks." I said smiling. "Anytime cutie," He said.

   As we arrived Hardee's, Noah grabbed my hand and held it. My heart fluttered honestly. "What do you want?" He said looking at me. "Y/B/C (your biscuit choice) and a sweet tea." I grabbed for my wallet. Noah said what he wanted, and he pulled up. I was getting my money out, but he done paid for it. "Noah!" I said. "It's the least I could do." He handed me the bag, and I put it on my lap, and put our drinks in the cup holders. Shortly we arrived at school, and Noah opened my door again. He grabbed my hand, and we walked into the school holding hands. People were looking at us but I could honestly care less. We walked out to the yard were everyone eats.

   Noah and I sat at a table, and shortly Gaten and Millie joined us. Here recently Millie's been really sweet. I just hope she stays like this.  "So are you guys like?" Gaten said. "Well we haven't really confirmed it." Noah said. I looked at him, and he smiled. I turned around and Finn was sitting across from us. Noah got on his phone, and with that he messaged someone. Then I heard music and sunflowers started too fall. I looked up and a sign was hanging from the second floor.

"Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?" And Noah stood up, and I stood up. "Yes!" And then we hugged. I looked out of the corner of my eye, and Finn grabbed his bag and left. People were clapping and cheering. And honestly this felt amazing.