{Fourty Six}

I cried for such a long time, totally not realizing how much the time passed. It was around 8ish when I left the school. It's already 6. My head was throbbing, my heart was throbbing, and I was hungry. I grabbed my phone, reading I had many missed calls, and messages. I walked down the steps. I grabbed a Tylenol and swallowed down my shakey throat.

   I grabbed the my house keys, walked out the door. And started walking. I had some money on me maybe thirty dollars? I walked past Finns house. I looked away trying my best not to cry. As I was about to get in front of his neighbors house. Finns front door opened. "Y/N!" And this wasn't Finns voice. This was Mrs. Wolfhard. I automatically felt a tear slip. "Ye-yeah?" I said my voice trembling. "Are you okay?" And before I knew it she was right beside of me.

  She looked me in the eyes, and tears flooded again. I felt her warm and soft arms swallow my body, giving me a huge hug. "What's wrong baby?" She said pushing a strand of my hair behind my ear. "Is it Finn?" She said. I just made a noise. "Ugh I'm going to strangle that kid one day. Here let's sit." We walked and sat down on her front porch steps. "I don't understand why my child won't realize, how much you love him. And his actual feelings for you. Because Y/N Finn loves you, he might not notice it but he does. It's just boys don't understand the real meaning of a relationship. There like a blind bat. They don't notice anything. But honey I'm sorry, that my son is mistreating you. But just give it time. I understand if you don't want to but. Just wait." I hugged her, "thank you, but I best be getting home."

I got up and walked back to my house, entering the room I sat in and cried for hours.

A/N:: It's your vote, do you want to get back with Finn or?