{Eighteen}

For a while Noah and I, just explored this abandoned place. We kept on goofing off multiple times. I could tell he liked me. Have you ever just looked at someone the way they look at you, and tell that they like you. He seemed like he would be perfect for me. But I'm not ready. I'm still hung on to Finn.

Finn. His name rings in my ears. Why can't I get over him. I got over Jack, and he did the same thing to me. He cheated, on me with Ellie. But me and Jack are still close friends. I'm glad about that. But there's always going to be that part in me were I have a sick feeling with him.
~~~

"Thanks Noah," I say, as our walks turns to a end when we arrive at my place. "Anytime, is your parents still not here?" He asked me, looking at the drive way. No car. "I guess not, they must be 'still on vacation'," I say with air quotations.

He laughs, and waves as he walks off. I walk towards my front door. I open the door, realizing it isn't locked. Did I forget to lock it, I think to myself. I open the door. And hear a door close upstairs. Oh fuck.

Authors note~~

sorry I haven't updated in a while, my SOLs are coming up for school. Also trash_66666 one the contest congratulations.