{Fourty Two}

What the hell. Was my first thought. "Get the hell out now." I said pointing too the door. "Come on just let us speak." Sadie said. "Who let you the hell in my house." I said slamming the door. "Your brother," Wyatt said fiddling around with his thumbs. "I'm giving you 10 minutes before I beat the hell out of you."

  "Damn okay." Sadie said. I sat down on the recliner not wanting to get near them. "First off why the fuck did you just like leave me." I said holding back a punch. "Because I liked Wyatt, and you dated him." She said. "Oml you never said that before. Honey open up your mouth and speak, I know you can cause that's all you ever do." I said.

  "But you said you liked Finn, and you were trying to make y/n distracted so you could date him." Wyatt said, still looking at the ground. "Wyatt! Omg! You ruin all my plans!" She said grabbing her bag, slamming he door opens then slamming it shut. "Wyatt please leave." I said. "Will do, but no I never meant to hurt you." He said right before shutting the door.

Why the hell is my life so complicated. I thought. I grabbed my phone and went through my gallery, I need to post something on Instagram. I finally found a decent picture to post.

Y/n

Y/n.oof: You are my sunshine. 🌻
Likes: 14.6k comments: 436

Finnwolfhardofficial: 🌝🌝
Noahschnapp: dats my bestie y'all.
Y/n.oof replied to Noah's comments//
Are you county now?
Noahschnapp replied to y/n.oof//
Your gosh darn right I am!
Y/nstannn: a queen!!!

  I laughed at all he comments I received and somehow I didn't get a lot of hate.