Chapter Three-Reunited With Old Friends

Walking through the portal was a disaster. The second we set foot on the ground, Nico and Jason puked. We didn't even eat anything, yet they were throwing up like there was no tommorow. I was about ready to throw up myself when I saw all that barf.

Sorry about that. That happens when you go through a portal for the first time.

You can talk to us, Chaos?

When you recieved your powers, you also got the ability to talk throught the mind, said Chaos.

So, we can say anything without anybody else hearing us, Jason thought.

That's what he just said, little bro. I was pretty sure that was Thalia.

At least I know that not crazy. I'm just hearing voices in my head, MM-ed Nico.

We continued walking towards Elysium, thinking about who we were going to recruit. Me and Thalia were wary of Nico and Jason. We didn't want to get puked on so we let them lead.

"Who are we going to choose for the army?"

"We could recruit Luke and Zoë." said Thalia.

"What about Bianca?" suggested Nico.

"What about the two that you told me about that were in the Titan war? Silena and Beckendorf." said Jason.

"Let's get them, then."

The rest of the walk was uneventful. We kept talking about Chaos and his palace and how he was so powerful.

"Do you know why he would choose us?" asked Jason.

"He said something about how we're the greatest heroes of this age." Nico said.

After a few minutes of silence, we arrived. Hades was standing there with his arms crossed, probably waiting for us. We walked up to him slowly, afraid he would ask us who we were. It was a good thing Chaos gave us these black hoods.

The hoods hid us from outsiders who weren't wearing the cloaks. When somebody wanted to see us, the hoods would cover our faces with shadows, letting anybody that weren't in the Olympia army to see who we were. The hood only allowed the wearer to take it off. It comes in handy.

"Are you from Chaos's army?" Hades asked. We nodded. "What are your names?" We looked at each other.

Do you think we should tell him?

Sure. He didn't vote us to be dead.

OK. But make a sound-proof barrier where nobody can see us.

"Are you going to tell me who you are?" he said looking impatient. I quickly made a barrier (where I learned how, I don't know).

"Is that any way to speak to your son?" said Nico, pulling off his hood.

"And us?" Jason, Thalia, and I all pulled off our hoods. We all had smiles on our faces, looking at Hades' shocked face.

"W...What are you doing here? I thought you died."

"After we were all voted to be killed, we ran into Chaos. He wanted us to be in his army, and we agreed so here we are now." I said grinning. He still stared at us. "Take a picture. It lasts longer." I said, still grinning.

"Everybody's searching for you four. Why won't you go back?"

"There's nothing for us to go back for."

"At least let me tell them where you are."

"NO!" We all shouted at the same time."You have to swear on the River Styx to never tell anybody about anything that you have or will see or hear."