Chapter Five- A Mission

Percy's POV: 1000 Chaos Years later (500 Earth Years)

I stood at Thalia's pine tree, holding my sword. The campers stood in front of me, glaring at me with such hatred, it could kill a person. Kurt and Annabeth stood in the lead, all of them holding weapons at me.

"Traitor!"

"It's all your fault!"

"You should have never come into camp!"

"Liar!"

"You betrayed us!"

"You killed them! You killed all of our friends."

"No, no, no!" I felt like breaking down and crying. I wanted to die. Anything would be better than hearing this. Tears were running down my face, but I didn't care.

"Wake up, Omega!" It sounded murky, like it was underwater, but I heard it clearly. I opened my eyes to see Luke/Beta looking at me worriedly. I sat up. The sun was shining in through the window.

"W...what happened?"

"You were dreaming, Omega. I heard you yelling no, while you were sleeping. Are you okay?"

I found this a little strange. When I became Chaos's commander, I never had dreams, not once. What changed all of a sudden?

"Yeah. I...I'm fine." I stood up, rubbing my eyes in the process. "You can go, Beta." He looked at me for a few seconds, then left.

That left me with enough time to get ready. I grabbed my usual, a black t-shirt, pair of black jeans, a pair of black converse, and my cloak, then walked out the door.

Walking to the dining hall, I passed many warriors from the A to Z sectors. They knew I was Percy Jackson and Chaos's heir, but they didn't treat me any differently. They didn't bow at my feet, which happened a lot when I was in the city, they didn't call me Prince or Lord, and most importantly, they treated me like a normal person. Even after 1000 Chaos years, I still felt awkward when people bowed at me, or talked to me formally. I didn't like fame, but everywhere I went, everybody would know who I was. It gets annoying.

Walking in, I saw the warriors of my Elite sitting there talking to each other.

"Hey,Omega." said Sky/Thalia and Alpha/Jason. They were both my second-in-command, meaning they'll be the leaders whenever I'm gone on a mission.

"Hi." I grabbed a seat next to Midnight/Nico and sat down. "When are we going to start training?" I asked. The plate in front of me filled with blue pancakes and I started eating hungrily. What can I say? Old habits die hard.

"Right after we finish eating. I think Chaos has a new mission for us, though." said Angel/Bianca.

"What do you think it is?" said Beauty/Silena.

"I don't know, but I really hope it's not Earth." replyed Star/Zoe. (A/N I'm not going to put the dots on Zoe's name. It's too much work)

"Yeah. I hope it's on Planet 271. That place is so cool." said Beta/Luke.

"I want it to be on Planet 504. That place has the best inventions." said Forge/Beckendorf. (By the way, these planets are made up. They are not real.)

"Of course that's what you two want." teased Beauty. After we finished eating, we all walked to the training arena together, joking around and teasing each other. The dream was far from my mind, and after a while, I forgot about it.

"Let's duel each other. We'll partner up and fight each other." I suggested.

"Okay," they chorused. I partnered up with Luke. "Ready?"