•7•

After the camp,they planned Something to make everything went like it used to be.

"Why are you bringing us here,Felix?" Minho asked with a frown and jeongin hide behind him scared at what the situation is actually going on. "Hyung,I don't like us like this let's be back like it used to be." Felix said and Minho was confused . So does the other. "what? Are you telling me a right thing now? After what you have done to us?" Seungmin said literally like he was yelling but changbin calm him down. "Chill seungmin we are making things right now. Just let Felix explain." Changbin said and all of them sit at one same place and Felix started his explanation.

After everything was told,they all said sorry to eachother . They regret and disappointed with each other attitude since they could have told the truth from the very start.

Starting at that day,they became unbelievable close and no one are aloud to cause any conflict nor Chaos anymore. They choose to hear eachother opinion and started to cooperate and be understanding to one another. No more fight but it was replaced with laughter. No more worried as it was replaced with happiness. Now 9 heart is just like one.

"I love us." Chan said and hugged the nearest with him which is Jeongin and woojin. "Me too!"Felix and seungmin shouted. "Everyone is loving eachother ayy?" Chan asked and they all nodded. "Should we celebrated?" Woojin asked . "Yes!" Everyone said in unison.

They planned to hang out and stay for 3 days and 2 night at jeju. Since woojin's parent is rich and their parents think that his friends is like their own son they ordered 9 plane tickets and also ranted a resort for them in jeju. It's holiday so no worries everyone was enjoying the fun.

"Felix! We will be late. Faster." Minho shouted and Felix ran out of his room with a large luggage and wearing a nice clothes. They compliment eachother as they both look handsome. :")

They reached the airport and the other 7 was waiting for them. Chan and woojin started their lecture session just for the two and they sigh in defeat. "This is all your fault." Minho muttered and Felix raised an eyebrow. "You should have drive the car faster ," Felix shot back and they started arguing with eachother. "Hold hold,both of you did wrong." Woojin said and they sighed before muttering the word sorry to everyone for their clumsiness. They deserve the lecture after all. You should have seen how funny Chan look when he did his mad face. :) Lmao .

They board the plane and choose to sit with their chosen partner. Changbin is sitting with Felix but of course Felix choose Sitting beside the small window to see the view. It was a long flight and Felix is getting bored and he sighed deeply.

"Are you okay,felixeu?" Changbin asked as he intertwined their hands together. "Yes, just a bit bored and dizzy." Felix admitted that he have some problems every time he is in a plane. The older chuckle at how cute Felix is and put his head on his shoulder. "Sleep." Changbin muttered and Felix nodded. He felt the warm nest wrapped around his body since the older put a blanket on both of them. Soon, they both fallen asleep in each other embrace .

•changbin•

"Wake up ass." Jeongin shake me and I slowly opened my eyes to see a wide eyes Jeongin while covering his mouth. "I told you not to said any bad words." Woojin said and pulled the younger's ear until the exit .

"Gosh you really need that, Jeongin." I mumbled and wake Felix up. He whined as he was sleepy and I apologise . "I'm sorry babe but we are here so we will continue the sleep when we reached the resort ayy? " I said and Felix nodded. We both get off the plane and collect our luggage.

They drive us to the resort and I need to say that the resort that woojin's parent booked for us is very nice and looks comfy.

"4 in a room and another 5 in a room ."Chan said and woojin nodded . I was happy enough as long I'm with Felix .

"Gosh I'm sleepy." Felix flopped himself on the bed and stretched himself . I chuckle at the sight and tidy up my stuff. "Felix, just sleep than . We will just be around here for a walk." Minho said and all of us nodded. "Yep we won't go far." I said and he sit up and look at me with sad eyes. "Than are you going without Felix?" Felix pouted and I walk to him . "Nahh, just kidding." I said and kissed his forehead. Stop being cute will you. You killed me in the inside.

We cuddle with each other and that's how we ended up sleeping with together while jisung and Minho left to get some snacks.

"Even if I go don't leave me . "

•no one POV•

Felix and changbin walk around the resort while waiting for the others. They couldn't see the sun set since all of them were tired so they just decided to take a night walk around .

When everyone was ready they went to the famous night market located nearby. They bought a lot of stuff except for Felix .

"Felix why aren't you buy anything? Is it because you are having some money issues?" Changbin asked but Felix shook . "No my family just transported me my money so I have no issues with it . It's just because that I didn't found anything interesting yet." Felix said and Changbin mouth formed an 'o' .

They walked around for one last time till Felix saw what he wanted . It's a bracelet that he wanted to buy.

He bought it. :)
.
.
.
"AHHHHHH OMG I WANT MORE BUT MY TUMMY IS JUST TOO SMALL." Felix whined like child and all of them chuckle. "Hyung?" Jeongin pulled his shirt and Felix smiled at him . "What?" Felix asked and he cling on the older arm . "Hyung I'm scared can I sleep with you?" He asked and I chuckled. "No!" Changbin said with a stern voice and scared the little making Jeongin buried his head in Felix 's neck . "Binnie he is still a baby." Felix said with a pout to persuade him . "No is a no." Changbin shook his head and Felix pouted even more making changbin closed his eyes shut at how cute his boyfriend is . "Fine!" Changbin said as he let out a defeat sighed making the two jump in happiness .

Felix,jeongin and Minho was walking around while the other are buying some groceries. Felix had this uneasy feelings since the very start making both maknae and hyung are worried.

"Felix are you okay?" Minho asked and Felix expression changes as it became more pale. "Hyung I think someone might be watching or following us." Felix said and all three turn behind to see no one but there is .

There's someone following them,watching every single move and waiting for Felix to do his mistake. Just one mistake is enough.

"Hyung run." Felix held his wrist and jeongin's . They run and then someone chases them . By that they ran faster and hid themselves in the thick bushes near the park .

"Wth is this ." Jeongin whisper while panting after all the running and Felix shook his head as he look at the black hooded guy who is wearing a black cap and mask. All 3 stays quiet till the unknown guy left.

"That's creepy hyung." Jeongin pulled Minho's sleeves and Minho patted his back . "It's okay." Minho comforted the younger and Felix look around one last time to make sure the guy is gone for sure . "Hyung, bring Jeongin back ." Felix said and Minho shook with a frown. "How about you? You are coming too." Minho said and Felix held his shoulder. "I have something to do . I will make sure nothing happens to me . I promise. " Felix said and the older nods. "Please .make sure that you will be fine." Minho said and Felix nodded. They bid their goodbye to each other and followed their own direction.

"Well that never happened before ." Felix thought and ruffles his hair . "Felix!" Someone called out his name and the last thing he know he is on the ground and someone just safe his life .