10

•felix•

Suddenly he break the kiss and his head falls to the back but I was able to grab it.

"C-changbin?" I stuttered and look at his pale face. Sick. Again.
"Sorry but changbin is not wel---" the female voice wasn't able to finished her words after she had better look on me . "Ohh hello." I bowed and she nodded.  She was not young yet she was not old too. She look somehow some one I know. "Uhm, sorry but changbin is not well today . I think he should get back home." She said and I nodded before helping her carries changbin. "Why not I just piggyback him. Well, he's not that heavy." I said and she nodded after assuming I'm strong enough.

We walked to the parking lot and she started speak up.
"Btw I'm his mom. Mrs Seo."  She introduced herself and I smiled at her. "I'm yongbok, I work for changbin." I said and she nodded. "Yeah his private helper right?" She said and I nodded. "Well yongbok it was nice meeting you. Anyways I still can't him back home so if you don't mind can you send him home?" She asked and handed me the car keys . "Yeah, that's only a small matter ." I smiled and she thanked me before leaving.
I put changbin on the passenger seat and smile at the cute sight. He's sick yet he still look handsome and cute . As always it's changbin .

Thank god there's his address on the edge of the mirror.

But is that kiss real? Is that statement real? Is everything that happened just now real? His lips taste like cherry and it feels like it was made for me . His small plump tempting lips was moving in sync just now and it made my hearts melts .

We reached his house and i need to say that his house is huge and isn't it too big for only one guy? I carried him bridal style and opened his door. We entered and I put him on the sofa and place a pillow at the back of his head . His lip is not dry and I bet he is really sick .

Why was he at the practice room anyways if he is sick anyways ? What a stubborn person he is .

"Am I going to stay here?" I sighed and headed upstairs. I look around and his house was plain but relaxing too. His black and white walls was nice and when I stare at it longer making it nicer. His iconic status, I love dark.
I entered his room which I easily recognised it's his room cuz it was painted black and hsi name was carved on it .
"Woah, this room is cool." My mouth gapped open and I jumped on his bed and made some mess too.
I turn to my right of the bed and there's a photo beside me. I stare at it and sighed.
"Isn't it too obvious that he likes me so much? "I said after seeing our picture together and slightly smile because of it .

I lock the door and went back downstairs and headed to the kitchen to make some food but does he even have food? I literally search every where and what did I found? Junk food? What is his diet right now ? The getting diabetes diet?
"Omgod, changbin! This is the reason you always get sick." I thought and closed back the refrigerator in annoyance.

"Changbinnie, I will come back." I whispered and walk out the house. I make sure that it is lock and I headed to the nearest convenient store I saw earlier. I entered the store and was greeted with one of the workers.
"Ramen is not good either." I mumble and just thought that some drinks is gonna be good right ?

I took some drinks and payed for it . I left and accidentally bumped with someone at the entrance but I just said sorry and left . I didn't saw his face too . I didn't even bother about it and walk back home . While walking I heard cute laughter and that's when I realised there's a playground with a lot of small children running around. I stare at the view and smiled sweetly at them till I feel like my left leg was hugged by a small girl. I flinch a bit but knee down and look in her eyes.
"Hey lil one, what's up?" I asked and dh shook his head cutely. "Nothing but I thought you wanted to join us play too?" She said and I pouted . "Too bad, sorry but I can't . My friend is sick at home and I need to get back as soon as possible." I said and carressed her cheeks. "O okay than I wish that your friend get well soon." She said before running back to her friends. I giggled and walk back home.

"Wait! I should have ask her name ." I sigh and shook my head in disappointment. Felix or yongbuk is dumb . :) it's okay I will made up with her other next day . She look so cheerful and cute. How I wish she was my own daughter. Ops , imma going too damn far away . :p

As I reached his house , he was still asleep. I stood infront of him and sighed .
"He must be really sick . What should I do. I can't bring him to the hospital ." I said and knee down and look every single feature of his.

"Still cute but I'm cuter."

Yayayayayayyaya , hai guyssssss . This book 📚 s doing great cuz of u guys . Please comment. It made me entertained and I love every single feed backs I get And I'm going to let u guys know who tried to kill Felix in the toilet when he was still in college soon . So please wait for it. 😂😂😂😂😂🌚🌚💕