•13•

•Felix•

Ended up yesterday was a very tiring day . After playing hide and seek , I need to drive changbin to idk where with chan . Because of a rap thingy idk , I just idk okay don't ask ! And it was raining at tht time which actually make my shirt wet when I was buying him his favourite called food . And another one, i need to go back to fathers office to do some undone paperworks without changing my clothes .

AND NOW!

Look who's dead on the bed still not changing the clothes .

"Lee Felix?" The door was open by my own mom who had a worried expression on his face and I still keep my smile at her . "Yes mom, why are you so worried early in this morning." I asked and she fiddled with her fingers. Did I forget to do something yesterday? I think I did something wrong.

"Where's Jeongin ?"

Omg holy fuck , I forgot .

I get off my bed and quickly grab my towel and entered the bathroom ruffles my hair .

"Eomma, you don't have to worry . He is doing just fine in the school . Nothing will harm him over there."

And yes, I forget to pick him up in College. I swear to god that's my fault but why didn't he callled me ?

After taking a short yet clean bath,I wear my clothes and headed downstairs with only my phone ,car keys and some of my important things.

"Anything happen to him you are dead young man ." My mom said with a very playful voice which actually was not sarcasm. " I am now! I don't feel well either." I mumble at the last part and she suddenly cups my face . "Are you okay Felix? Why do you look so pale today?" She asked worriedly . "No time to explain but yeah Jeonginie is coming." I wear my shoes and get inside the car .

•no ones POV•

The fact that he was half way away from school make him very mad cause it causes a lot of money since he wasted the Petrol for fuck sake .

"Hyung! You should have called me yesterday and since when did you have the time to meet him ." Felix literally yells on the phone before ending it up by throwing his phone. He sighed as throws his head back .

"I'm so screwed up today." He whispered to himself and drive back to chan hyung's house .

•. 🖤 •.

"Omg I'm so sorry for being a total burden hyung." Felix apologies . Jeongin was mad as hell and god knows how his face was making it too obvious. "And also a bratty hyung." Jeongin added and Felix cock an eyebrow. "Hello, you should have call me at the first place right? I give you daddy phone number, mommy's phone number too. What?you want me to give nana's phone number also isn't it?" Felix blurred out with his arm crossed . Nana is their neighbours pet dog which Jeongin always bring him out for walk.

"Why nana?" Jeongin shrugged and Felix just held his hand tight. "Now braces boy , shut up cause I don't have the energy to argue with you." Felix said and Jeongin agreed with him right away after hearing Felix 's tired voice .

"And why are you limping?!" Felix suddenly shouted once again and shot a glare at chan . "Did you fuck him? "
"What me? Fuck? Him ? This annoying asshole? Naah." Chan shook his head and Jeongin laughed. "Hyung, I fell down and i hurt my knee." Jeongin said . Felix feel bad but it's his fault anyways , too clumsy.

"Than lets go home first . Chanie hyung I will come later." Felix muttered as he give his hyung a short hug and same goes to Jeongin .
"I 'cum' back later . Get it?" Jeongin teased his hyung and Felix slightly hit his shoulder. "Don't say that you idiot. Such a panicked gay when it comes to chan hyung." Felix rolls his eyes making the younger pout since his hyung was not dragging himself to play with the joke.

They arrived home and Felix layed in the couch with legs spread wide open.

"Hyung sleep upstairs."

"Ahhh it's okay ,I wanna sleep here. Too tired to walk." Felix said and he feels a weight was out on him. "Jeonginie want to sleep with felixeu hyung." Jeongin said and Felix pull him closer. "Alright sleep." Felix whispered and both fallen asleep in instant